Parade|Chapter 9

Gray's POV

Today was the day of the fairytail parade. It's nearly Christmas and we always put one on this time of year. This year will be the best though because we have (y/n), Wendy, Lucy, Gajeel and Juvia. 4 floats are alined for the fairytail guild.
The first one being for the dragon slayers as they are the crowd favourite.. apart from Natsu!
The second float for Lucy,Mira, cana, Ezra, (y/n) and levy who are performing a dance routine.
The 3rd float for me,Juvia, elfman and lisanna. We are doing a fantasy based float... it was Juvia's idea...
The final float is for everyone else.
This was going to be fun.
Wendy casts a troia spell on the dragon slayers and we begin.

(Y/n) POV
{Start Song}
The girls and I begin dancing. The streets of magnolia are filled with cheers as we sing our Christmas song and dance. I suddenly feel a pain emerging in my stomach. I try to shake it off but I feel like I'm going to throw up. I continue dancing and try my best not to stumble, luckily our dance routine is only small so it was quickly over. Upon its ending I run and get my water. I drink the entire bottle but it didn't help too much..
Erza notices my pain and walks over to me ,worried.
"(Y/n) are you feeling okay?" She places her hand on my head. "You're really burning up!"
I smile at her and nod. "I'm fine I probably ate too much earlier." I giggle in embarrassment.
Her look shows that she doesn't believe me. I head back towards the group and we prepare to start our next routine.
This is going to be a long day...

{Time Skip To Back Tp The Guild}

"Finally it's over..." I sigh as I walk back to the bar. I'm about to get there until I feel a firm hand grab my wrist and grab me onto a chair.
"(Y/n) you aren't working when you are ill I won't allow it!" Erza sits next to me, trapping me between her and Natsu.
Everyone on the table looks at me worriedly.
"Are you feeling okay (y/n)?" Lucy asks.
"I can give ya a fish!" Happy chuckles.
I blush at everyone kindness.
"Guys honestly I'm fine! See?" I get up ,climb over Erza and dance in the middle of the guild only to fall flat on my face and everyone laughs at me.
I sit up and Natsu offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me back into my feet. I smile and then strut back to the bar as if nothing happened. I smile and serve everyone what they order then Mira walks over to me.
"Do you feel okay (y/n)?"
I nod and I explain what happened.
She places her chin on her hand. "Maybe you have motion sickness?" She suggests.
"Maybe.." I nod.

Erza's POV

"Jeez.." I shake my head. "That girl worries me sometimes.."
Natsu looks at me. "What did you think was wrong with her?" He looks so worried. I can see it in his eyes.
"When we were on the floats she nearly threw up, continued dancing but you could see she was struggling.."
Wendy glances over to (y/n) and then back at the team.
"Maybe she has motion sickness?" She looks back over to her.
We all turn to look at her inconspicuously.
Our faces instantly turn inwards.
"That's it! (Y/n) has motion sickness!"
We all whisper.

"Motion sickness huh?" Says ???