New Books

guys i also have 2 new book ideas that will be coming out sometime in January. One is a Bal book and the other is a joshaya book.

                                                                                      You and Me

                                                                                      You and Me

                                                           This takes place after Descendants 2. 

 Mal and Ben seem to look like they are going to live happily ever after right? Maleficent has a plan to destroy all of Auradon and will destroy anyone who gets in her way. This includes Jafar,Evil queen,Cruella,Uma,and Diablo. While dealing with all of this Mal and Ben both have to deal with something that will change their lives forever and on top of that Mal needs to learn how to deal with love from parental figures.She also has to deal with hate from Queen Leah, Chad, Prince Phillip, and Prince Charming during all of this. Will Mal be able to deal with it all or will she crack under the pressure and have Auradon be destroyed and loose everyone she loves?

Ships: Ben and Mal, Jay and Audrey, Carlos and Jane, Evie and Doug, and Lonnie and Aziz (more ships will be added later in the story)

                                                                         SOMEDAY: JOSHAYA ONESHOTS

                                                                   This takes place after Girl Meets Goodbye.

One shots about Maya and Josh's relationship. How their someday will end and short stories about their relationship.