26

Ben's pov

Mal is now 7 months pregnant. We had found out then we were having a baby girl. Everyone was really excited about it. Mal is now taking her daily nap. She can't sleep at night anymore and she gets really mad that I don't stay up with her. I'm a really heavy sleeper. We had gone to the doctor when Mal had pointed out that her baby bump was really small. The doctor said that is was because with her fairy blood and my beast blood it made her stomach smaller but I don't really know because I wasn't listening but the doctor said that it would get significantly bigger within the next few months. Then my mom and dad walked into my study breaking me from my thoughts and mom looked as if she had been crying.

"We have some very important news it's pretty serious" my dad said to me

Ok carry on" I said

"The barrier has been breached and now we have 5 villains roaming"

"What do you mean it's been breached" I asked him

"I don't know but fairy godmother is working on it" he told me

"What villains are roaming"I asked him

"Jafar,Evil Queen,Maleficent,Cruela De Vil,and Gaston" he said I let out a little growl at the mention of gaston.

"We have sent out guards to locate them" my dad said I was just about to reply when I heard Mal scream

BEN" she yelled I basically leapt out of my seat and ran to our room. I busted the door open and I saw Mal's hands tied behind her back and Gaston had her by the neck. Her mouth was taped shut and she had tears streaming down her face. I didn't notice my parents had followed me until my mom gasped.

"Awww Belle my darling still as beautiful as ever" he said I had my dad growl behind me

"Let her go" I growled I said stepping closer

"Take another step and your child won't live"he said pulling out a knife and pointing towards Mal's swollen stomach. (It had gotten bigger just like the doctor told her it would)

You wouldn't" I heard my mother say

"Try me" he told her

"Let her go" I told him once more and steeped closer

"You asked for it"he started bringing it closer and closer when it almost made contact but then a gold force field shot out of her stomach and surrounded Mal causing Gaston to fly backwards me and dad launched at him and mom ran to comfort Mal.

Mal's pov

When the force field dropped I fell to the floor mom rushed to my side and hugged me. I was shaking.

What happened"she asked

"I had just woken up from a nap and was on my way to Ben's study when he came in through the balcony. He kept asking where the magic wand was and when I didn't tell him he tied me up and then I called Ben and then he put the tape on my mouth" I told her Ben and dad had gotten Gaston up and four guards came up here.

"Take him to the dungeon I'll decide what I want to do with him later" Ben informed them and they walked off with him. Ben then rushed to my side mom let me go from her embrace and I was now locked in Ben's embrace. I looked at dad his eyes were almost completely black. Ben's too. Mom went to go and calm dad.

What happened"he asked me

"I woke up from my nap and I was going to your study and he came in through the balcony and he kept asking me where the wand was and when I didn't tell him where it was he tied me up and then he taped my mouth shut after I called you but how did he even get off the isle" I said and I was still shaking like crazy