18

Evie- 7 months Mal-3 months}
Evies pov
Today me and jay are going on our last date before we have the baby. I'm really excited we are going to the enchanted garden where we had our first date.
I'm wearing white wide strap tank top with a grey flowy sweater with blue and red detailing. For pants I'm wearing some light blue jeans and black flats because let's face it I'm 7 months pregnant that and heels just don't mix. I didn't do anything special for my hair or makeup so I just left my hair loose and some mascara because jay said and I quote 'don't put all that crap on your face your even more beautiful without it' but you know I still have to put some on.
"Evie lets go" jay said through the bathroom door
"Coming" I said I walked out and into the living part of the dorm and do a little twirl
"Evie you look...stunning" he said and I felt a blush creep up my cheeks
"You ready" I asked him
"Yep lets go" he said and we walked out the door we walked to the enchanted garden hand in hand. When we got there there was a picnic set up. With my favorite WATERMELON AND CHOCOLATE!! Uhh I love him so much.
"Shall we"he said pointing towards the picnic
We shall"I said walking over toward the picnic. I sat down on the blanket and I was eating my watermelon and we were just joking around for a bit when all of a sudden he became serious.
"Can I ask you something" he asked me obviously nervous
"Yeah anything"I said and he grabbed my hand
"Do you love me" he asked I was shocked by the question of course I love I love him more than life it self.
"Of course why ar-" he cut me off by kissing me we only broke it when we needed air. My eyes wee still adjusting to the light so I didn't see what he was doing.
"Evie"he said causing  me to look at him he was on one knee with a box in his hand and I put my hand over my mouth.
"I loved you for a while now. You make me a better person. I feel stronger when I'm around you. You make me believe in my self and I couldn't imagine spending a day with out you" he said and opened up the box "so Evie Queen will you marry me" he asked I had tears in my eyes now.
"Yes" I said he slipped the ring on my finger and stood up and pulled me in for a deep kiss. We pulled back and I looked at the ring it had a big blue diamond in the middle with little red one surrounding it and on the side is said E❤️J the heart is a red diamond. It was beyond beautiful. We walked back to the dorm together. We laid down together in the bed and fell asleep instantly.
A/N
I know it's short but I thought it was cute