11

Ben's POV
I woke up and Mal was still sleeping. I let her sleep for a little bit. I got up and started packing for our honeymoon. Fairy godmother gave us these necklaces that were enchanted so when we went swimming so we could breathe under water. Mal started to stir in her sleep.
"Morning my queen" I said sue threw a pillow at me.
"Hey what was that for"I said
"You called me a queen and you know I hate that BENNY-BOO"she said knowing I hate that name. I threw my pillow at her then we were in a pillow fight.
"Come on let's go get some breakfast before we leave"I said we walked down the stairs and headed to the dining room.
Jay's POV
I woke up and Evie was still sleeping. I got up and made her breakfast but I remembered I made a list of what makes her nauseous and what doesn't. So I made her hash browns and fruit salad because everything else has milk and milk makes her nauseous. I went back into the the room to wake her up she wasn't in there so I figured she was in the bathroom with her morning sickness again. She hates it when I o in there so I just left her. When she walked out I hugged her.
"You ok"I asked
"Yea I'm fine"she said
"I made you breakfast"I said pointing to the table
"Thanks no milk right"she asked
"Yep"I said she smiled and we sat down
"Did you put watermelon in this"She asked
"No why"I questioned
"It could use some watermelon"she said pretending to suggest but really demanding i put watermelon in it.  I got up and walked over to the kitchen.
"Can you get me some chocolate but not"I cut her off
"Milk chocolate you want dark chocolate I know"I said as I was cutting some watermelon. I walked back over there with the chocolate and watermelon and sat down.
"And so start the cravings"I thought to myself. When we were done we put the dishes in the sink. She sat in between my legs I had my hands around her waist. I put in mean girls since that was her favorite movie. I was rubbing my hand on her stomach.
"What do you think it's going to be"she asked me
"I think it's going to be a boy" I said
"I think it's gonna be a girl"she said
I smiled and we continued watching the movie.
Mal's POV
"Come on Mal we got to go" Ben called
"Coming"I replied
I walked down the stairs. There was already a limo waiting for us. Ben took my hand and we walked to the limo. We got in the car and it was about a 3 hour drive. We decided to drive when we finally got to the hotel. An usher came and took our things.
"Hey what's your name"he said trying to flirt with me. Before I could say anything Ben said something.
"Her name is none of your concern" he said putting his arms around my waist " because I'm her husband" he said now tightening his grip around my waist. He quickly walked off and brought our things to the room.
"You know Ben" i said walking into to our hotel room "your protective side is really hot"I said flirtatiously
"Oh really"He said
"Mhm" I said inching closer to him
He walked over to me and kissed me and then things started to get heated very quickly.
30 minutes later
"What do you want to eat"I asked Ben
"Mmm I don't know what about you"he said
"Ummm how about some strawberries"I asked
"I could do strawberries but have you ever had them with whipped cream and chocolate" he asked
"Nope"I said
"Oh well you have to try that" he said
"Ok"I said
He went into he kitchen and grabbed the strawberries,whipped cream,and chocolate. He gave me a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate and sprayed some whipped cream on it and gave it to me.
"Mmmmm"I said as I took a bite into it
Then I had an amazing idea to put whipped cream on his nose. I took a little bit of it off of my strawberry and put it on his nose.
"Hey" he exclaimed. I burst out into laughter. Then he took some whipped cream and put it all over my face.
"Oh it's on" I sad and we had a whipped cream war.
Evie's POV
So tonight Jay had a tourney game. I was going to have to stay here by myself because all of my friends went to support their boyfriends.
"Evie I have some good news" Jay said as he walked into our dorm. It turned into our dorm because Mal is moved in with Ben and Jay insists on staying here with me.
"What is it" I questioned curiously
"Ok so you can come to the game because I got you,Jane,Audrey,and Lonnie a sky box" he said
"Really!!" I asked excitedly
"Yep. Now come on let's go" he said as we walked out the door. He walked me up to the skybox Jane Audrey and Lonnie were already there after he led me to the sky box. I walked in and sat down then the game started. Prince Chad has the ball passes it to Carlos and he passes it to Jay he shoots and misses.
"OH COME ON" I said as I threw fries at the window
"Now I see why your not aloud at the games anymore" Audrey said as she laughed.
"Oh shut it" I said
"I'm going to get a drink you want something Evie" Lonnie asked
"Yea I'll come with you" I said
"No it's fine Jay said not to let you leave until the game is over" she said
"Oh who cares what he said"I said walking out and Lonnie followed. We were on our way back up when they called Jay out for being hit with on of the shooting things in the kill zone.
"WHAT" I yelled
"Come Evie lets go"she said I started walking when they called Carlos out. I finally threw my drink at the ref. I walked back up to the stairs.
"Jay I thought she wasn't allowed to come to the games anymore"the coach said
"Yea but no one was there to stay with her so she had to come" he said
"Omg Evie that was hilarious"Audrey said cracking up
"Carlos and Jay were not out"I said
The game was over and we won.
I walked down to go see Jay.
"Good job"I said as I hugged him
"Thanks. Do you know how hard it was for me not to laugh when you threw your drink at the ref" he said and we both cracked up
Then his phone rang it was Mal calling.
Phone convo
"Hey Mal"
"Hey"
"How's the honeymoon"
"It's good how's Evie"
"Omg Mal you missed it she was mad about me and Carlos being called out so she threw her drink at the ref"
"No I missed it ah come on. Wait why was she at the tourney game"
"There was no one to be there with her"
"Oh well I just wanted to see how Evie was doing"
"Alright bye Mal"
"Bye"
End of convo
"Come on let's go we have school tomorrow" I said and we walked back to our dorm
Ben's POV
After me and Mal had our whipped cream war we showered. We decided to watch a movie.
"It's beautiful here" Mal said looking out the window
"It really is" I said
"Can we go swimming tomorrow" she asked
"Yea sure" I replied
We both fell asleep before the movie ended.