Chapter Fourty-One

Zacznij od początku

We all collected some wood as we attempted to build a bonfire. Twenty minutes later, and we'd eventually started the flames. Niall was rustling something behind his back.

"What are you doing Ni?"

I asked suspiciously. Niall turned around clutching a bag of marshmallows and Doritos.

"Where did you get those from?"

"I came prepared..." He laughed and handed us all some marshmallows as he strummed along on his guitar. We sang a couple of songs whilst munching our snacks. I love normal day like this, with just us and no public or paparazzi! I placed my head on Louis shoulder as we sang accapella to more than this.

"It's time to go!"

Liam stood up and extinguished the fire with some water. Slowly, we all stood up and began to walk away. When we reached the car, we all turned to face the beautiful sea...

"A picture moment?"

Louis asked. We all smiled and huddled together, clutching the camera.

"Definitely a picture moment!"

We all smiled as the camera flashed and we piled into the car. Home sweet home, here we come!

We walked up the steps and into the plane. Me and Lou were in our pyjama's, we always believed in comfort first but the others were too embarassed. We all took our usual seats: Me next to Lou and Harry and Niall next to Liam and Zayn. Liam was on his phone (probably tweeting) and Zayn and Niall were talking about Christmas plans. Harry was fast asleep AGAIN!

Lou was staring out of the window, deep in thought when he turned to me.

"Would you still like to come to my mums house for Christmas?"

"I'd love to, is your mum fine with that?" He laughed loudly.

"Yeah, of course. She loves you!"

"Aww, really?"

"Yeah, she's always saying what a nice girl you are!" I smiled happily, I'm glad his family accepts me!

"Paige, I've been thinking... Would you like your own space?" I turned to him shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know some more room?"

"Are you asking me to move out?" I asked confused.

"No, I'm asking you to move in with me!

"What?" I said in shock, had I heard right?

"There's an apartment three floors up from the boys, and maybe we could live there?"

"I'd love too!" I hugged him tightly.

"Are you leaving me Lou?" Harry asked concerned.

"No, it's only three floors away, we'll eat at yours anyway seeing as we can't cook!"

I can't believe we were going to live together. I mean, I know we kinda already do, but not with just us! I'm so excited! I kissed him gently, on his lips as the other boys pretended to gag. I took no notice, and smiled at my beautiful boyfriend.

"I love you so much!"

"Well, I love you more Paige Summers!" I giggled as the boys, started to roll their eyes at us.

"Louis." I whispered as I lifted my head from his shoulder. He turned to face me.

"What babe?"

"Can we have a pink bedroom?" His face dropped.

"Erm...well...I erm..."

"I'm joking!"

I laughed as his face dropped. He started to cry, he placed his head into his hands.

"Louis...Lou I'm sorry...I was only joking!" He murmured something quietly but I couldn't hear him.

"What Lou?" I said softly.

"So am I!" He screamed as he lifted his head up and burst into laughter.

"Louis Tomlinson, that wasn't funny!" He grinned at me mischievously.

"Yes it was!" I nodded slowly.

"Nope!"

"Was!"

"Wasn't!"

"Was!"

"Wasn't!"

"Was!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" I cuddled him quickly. Our arguments were pathetic, because we always gave in to each other. The plane landed slowly, as we stood up hand in hand, ready for the paparazzi. Before we got off the plane, Louis turned to me.

"Oh, and don't worry about my birthday. I don't really want any presents." I nodded.

"Okay babe." I smiled as we stepped of the plane. Yeah right, I was going to plan the best birthday Lou could ever imagine...I just needed an idea....

------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's short I was doing the #1dvdtourparty but I hope you like it x I've planned some good storyline ideas but please inbox me any ideas for presents that she could get for Louis x

Sophie x