Chapter Ten-Craig

Start from the beginning

Kitty Cat: Mum told me they need to stay in NICU for a couple of days, am going in to see them later, I can't wait x

Me: Take pics, I wanna see x

Kitty Cat: Will do x

"Craig! Tea's ready" mum shouts.

"Comin, ma" I shout back and text Catherine back.

Me: Gotta go, beaut. Tea's calling x #scouse
Kitty Cat: Jealous! I love scouse, enjoy!! Text you later x

Me: Later's baby x

I put my phone on charge and head downstairs, Mum and dad were already sat at the table eating when I walk in, mum was talking excitedly about planning russ and amber's wedding. "Oh, am so excited" mum gushes and gasps suddenly. "I wonder if russ has told Hayley and Sarah?" She asks as she goes to get the phone.

"Woman, what are you doin?" Dad growls. "Put. The. Phone.Down!! I guarantee russ has already told them, now come sit down and eat your tea before it goes cold" he tells her.

"Yeah, he's probably told them already hasn't he?" She says it like it's stupid that she thought otherwise.

"Have you already spoken to russ, Craig?" Mum asks as she starts on her scouse.

I nod, dipping my bread in mine. "Mmmhmm" I tell her. "Yeah, just as they were about to get their freak on though" I grin wiggling my eyebrows.

Mum chokes slightly on her food and dad tut's at me. "Fucking hell, son. Are you okay, baby?" He asks mum as he pats her back gently.

"Yeah, am good" she smiles at him before scowling at me. "And you, why must you always talk like that, Craig?" She huffs at me.

"What do you mean, it's true?" I protest.

"And how do you know?" She argues.

"Cos he told me, that's why" I chuckle. "He's celebrating" I add with a wink.

"I swear, you boys" mum huffs shaking her head muttering things under her breath
making me and dad chuckle at her grumbling.

I'm back in my bedroom, taking my phone off charge I drop myself on my bed and check for any calls or texts. There is a message from Catherine, smiling I open the text which makes my smile turn into a grin. She sent me a picture of her holding the twins in her arms.

Kitty Cat: Say hello to Aidan and Anaya-Mae Casey x

The twins are tiny in her arms, the wires and tubes coming from them are a little disturbing but seen as though how early they came, I'd say its necessary.

Me: Cute pic x

She replies instantly.

Kitty Cat: Thanks x

I stare at the text contemplating my next move, making a decision to call her, because as much of a pussy I probably sound like right now, I miss her voice.

Pressing dial, I wait for her to answer, she answers on the first ring. "Hello?" She answers breathlessly, the sound doing bad things to my cock.

Fuck.

I clear my throat before speaking."Hey" I say back.

Well fucking congrats, Craig. How about maybe you can say more than one word next time. Fuck.Me.

"Are you Okay, Craig?" She asks concerned.

"Yeah. Yeah. I just wanted to hear your voice" I blurt.

what the fuck, Craig?

She giggles as I realise I must of said that out loud.

"Well I'm glad you called, cos I wanted to hear your voice too" she whispers shyly making my heart flutter in excitement.

"Yeah?" I ask grinning like a fucking fool.

"Yeah" She whispers and just like that everything else doesn't matter, just me and Catherine. We spend the next couple of hours talking on the phone until I hear her yawn, looking at my clock I see it's nearly one o'clock in the morning and we've got school.

"Shit, baby. I didn't realise it was so late. Get some sleep, baby. I'll see you tomorrow, well today" I murmur.

"It's okay, Craig. I've really enjoyed talking to you. I'll see you soon, good night and sweet dreams" she purrs.

fucking no doubt I'll be dreaming of you.. Hang On?!? What?!?

Clearing my throat. "Yeah, you too, Kitty Cat. I'll see you soon" I say before hanging up. I toss my phone on my bedside cabinet and bash my head against my pillow in frustration, I close my eyes willing myself to go to sleep, all the while thinking of Catherine...