46. Performance

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

"Is there a restaurant inside?" She inquired to the other two that only met her gaze with mischievous looks in their eyes.

"You guys look borderline sinister. Please don't stare at me like that." She said in an irksome tone.

Ara suddenly pulled a piece of cloth from her bag and handed it to me. "Wear it." She ordered.

"Why?" Jae Eun asked in confusion.

She examined the cloth that now lay on her lap and fiddled it with her fingers. "Just wear it, there's a surprise inside. Some new food in the menu that you have to taste while blindfolded." Ara explained.

That was a little weird, but Jae Eun just sighed in defeat. Time to get this over with. She held the blindfold in her hands and finally wrapped it around her head to perfectly cover up her sight.

"You better lead me well because if I trip, I'm going to get really mad Ara." She told her best friend in a threatening voice.

"Yeah, whatever let's go inside." Ara said, not even fazed from her best friend's tone.

She hopped off the car and began to slowly guide Jae Eun out of the vehicle as well. Once she was standing on both of her feet, both Hoseok and Ara held onto each side of her arm. They tried to walk in unison as they entered the musical theater that Jimin was performing in tonight.

This was all Jimin's plan. Jae Eun still hasn't gotten the chance to see him dance before. She's been insisting on seeing him, ever since he started dancing again, but he wanted to give her a performance. Tonight there was a dance recital and he was going to have a huge solo. He thought it was time he showed her what she's been requesting the past month.

It's not that he felt shy or anything. God no, he knew Jae Eun like the back of his hand and she knew him. He wasn't shy to share anything with her at all. It was more of just wanting to show her his best performance. That's why he's been staying out late in the studio the past week. He was practicing, every single moment he had to make sure that tonight was going to be perfect.

Jae Eun could hear some noises once they entered wherever it is they were. She felt Ara tug on her arm before gently pushing her down to take a seat. The chairs felt a little weird if she was going to be honest.

It didn't feel like a restaurant at all and it was starting to weird her out. "Can someone tell me what's going on?" She asked no one in particular.

"Noona, they're bringing the new menu out in a bit. Just sit tight, you can't take the blindfold off because they don't want any biased decisions." She heard someone answer.

"JiHyun?" She asked.

"Yes, it's me noona." He confirmed with a smile on his face. "I'm glad you recognized my voice. It's flattering." He told her.

Jae Eun shook her head and smiled from the younger boy's words. "Is everyone here?" She said.

"Yeah, don't worry. You're getting your sight back pretty soon." He told her.

Jae Eun sat quietly, waiting to get her sight back when her blindfold was finally pulled off her face. She blinked a couple of times, but couldn't see anything. It was really dark.

She glanced at both of her sides. On her left sat Ara while on her right sat JiHyun. The rest of the boys were equally dispersed across the front row of the theater.

Wait. Jae Eun looked around in surprise as soon as she realized that she was in fact, inside a musical theater. Now that she's looked closely, she's even noticed that there was a huge curtain on the stage, ready to be pulled back at any second.