18. Jealous?

**JAE EUN'S POV**

Oh. She was that girl he was being touchy with at the business event.

"This is Jae Eun." Jimin introduced me.

I nodded my head at Seolhee and gave her a small smile. "Yes, my name is Jae Eun. It's nice to meet you." I told her.

She gave me a quick smile before returning her focus back to Jimin. "Is she your girlfriend?" I heard her ask him.

I immediately stood up from my seat in shock and began to flail my arms around in a panic. "Aniyo! We're just friends." I said before Jimin could respond to her question.

"Okay, that's good then." She told me with a smirk plastered on her face. She looped her arm in Jimin's and started to pull him with her.

"Come on Jae Eun." I heard Jimin say and I just nodded my head at him, slowly walking behind them.

That's right, I don't care.

Plus, if they dated, they would look really good together.

I forced myself to continue walking behind them so that they wouldn't think that, I do mind. I really shouldn't because why the hell should I? But the truth is, I'm actually having a hard time seeing them so close together right now.

They laughed at each other as they spoke and I would see Seolhee whispering in Jimin's ear so often, which just caused him to shake his head and laugh at her even more. I even saw her pulling on his arm every time that he would look back to check on me, and that was okay.

We've been walking for a good few minutes now, and I've been holding up pretty good, but she just had to pull that one move.

I saw her suddenly stand on her tippy toes and place a kiss on Jimin's cheek. I don't know why, but that made me feel so annoyed and even angry.

I took a deep breath and jogged up to stop in front of them. I plastered a fake smile on my face and turned to Jimin.

"It's getting late and Ara's actually looking for me, so I'm gonna get going." I lied.

I gave Seolhee a small smile and was about to turn my back to them, but Jimin's voice stopped me from doing so. "No, I'm taking you home." He told me, and I just shook my head at him.

"It's okay Jimin. I can go home on my own, just stay with Seolhee." I said, but he suddenly grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"I said no. I'll only feel at ease if I take you home." He insisted while looking at me worriedly.

I broke free from his grip and mustered all my energy to give him another fake smile. "Please Jimin." I sighed. " I can go home on my own okay? I don't want to come in between your time together. Just hang out okay?" I said.

I noticed a smile appear on the Seolhee's face and she suddenly gave Jimin a nod.

"Actually, it's me that has to go." She suddenly tells us. "It was nice to meet you Jae Eun, and Jimin, you know what to do." She said giving Jimin a wink, before letting go of his arm and leaving the two of us alone again.

As soon as Jimin and I made eye contact, I started to speed walk away from him. I could hear his footsteps catching up behind me so I began to run, trying my best to escape him, but I just wasn't fast enough. Once he reached me, he grasped my arm in his hand and pulled me around, causing my head to face towards his chest.

"Let's go home." I heard him say, while his chin rested on top of my head.

I quickly pushed him away from me and started to walk towards the parking lot. If he insisted on taking me home, then fine, so be it. But, he needed to stop playing around. It's so obvious that there's something going on between him and Seolhee.