"But you know what, if you just want to do your work then I'll leave you to it." I shrug and go to get up off his lap. The second I lift my body slightly off his hips, he grabs them tighten and pushes them back down.

"You're not going anywhere." He growls before slamming his lips against mine. My hands cup his cheeks and I inhale from the impact of our lips. He stands up with me on his hips and leans forward to crash me down on the desk- not breaking the passionate kiss.

My legs stay wrapped around his hips as he stays leaned over the desk- hungrily moving his lips with mine. I tighten my hips to pull him closer and his hand wraps around my throat to keep me still under his touch. His other arm stays firmly planted on the table next to my head so he stays hovered over me.

"Do you think you can just tease me like that then try to walk away?" He mutters darkly while keeping a firm grip on my neck.

I smirk lightly because I know I succeeded in getting a rise out of him. His eyes fill with lust as he keeps me held underneath him with the perfect amount of aggression. His grip was firm, but not hurting me.

He moves his lips with mine as I stay laid down on top of all his papers he's been staring at all day.

He slips his tongue past my lips and doesn't give me any chance to fight for dominance. His tongue assaults my mouth while he keeps his firm grip around my throat. My hands wrap around his forearm while his lips move so aggressively.

He sits up and pulls my body closer to his waist at the end of the desk. He leans back down and pushes his lips to my neck- harshly biting down on the skin. He uses his hand to push my head to the side so he gets more access to my neck.

I whimper at his hostile touch and pull at his curls so he buries his head more in my neck.

"Harry-" I moan as he lets go of my throat and kisses it instead. My legs stay wrapped around his hips so they grind together.

"Do you like to be a fucking tease Amelia?" He mutters against my neck.

My hands moves to the side of his neck as he continues to attack the sensitive skin- running chills though my body. Subtle whimpers leave my lips as I find so much pleasure to his rough intimate touch.

His hand snakes to between my legs, over the fabric of my leggings. I gasp and tighten my grip in his hair as he runs his hand so lightly across center.

"Harry-" I push my hip slightly up so his hand movements becomes more rough.

"You want me to make you feel good baby?" His raspy voice mutters into my ear while tracing his hand up and down the fabric between my legs.

"Yes-" I mumble as the knot in my stomach grows- dying to be touched by him.

"Yes what?" He sinfully demands for an answer- only making the heat rise from between my legs.

"Harry please." I beg while he bites down on my neck- sucking on the skin.

I want his touch so badly that I actually feel my head pound. My legs start to ache and my stomach turns immensely.

"How badly do you want it?" His deep husky voice stammers, driving me insane.

"So badly." I whine instantly, falling slowly apart by his taunts.

"Oh baby you know I want to make you feel good." He mutters deeply while still stroking my center at a teasing pace. He leans down into my ear and lets his warm breath crash against my skin.

"But I have work to do." He finishes in his normal tone again before pulling away from me, standing up to his feet and sitting back in his chair like nothing happened.

My eyes widen and I take a second to stair at the ceiling in shock before shooting up on the edge of his desk in anger.

"What?" I say as he sits comfortably back in his chair with a smirk on his face.

"You decided to tease me- so I decided to play just as dirty." He explains his devilish reasoning while I sit on the edge of his desk with an angry expression on my face. I roll my eyes and shake my head- actually really pissed he decided to lead me on like this.

"Oh my god Harry." I hop off the desk and shake my head.

"Sorry baby it's what you deserve for trying to tease me while I do my work." He folds his hands together and looks up at me all smug.

"I'll remember this you know." I fire back and glare at him.

"Mhmm." He says in disbelief, keeping the cocky smile on his face while grabbing his glasses off the arm rest.

"Jokes on you. You have charcoal smeared all over your body." I snicker and look at his covered in black ash from my hands. It's all up around his neck, down his chest, his abs and anywhere else I touched.

He looks down at himself and widens his eyes.

"For fuck sakes." He curses but chuckles in amusement. He looks back up at me and shakes his head but lets a small smirk plaster his lips. "Well played." He murmurs as I laugh at him.

//

Woah Amelia's gettin more 'comfortable' I guess you can say;)

Let me know what you think!!! xoxoxo