Chapter 13

Hello, this is the last chapter for you guys, so I'm going to make it very beautiful and dramatic!

"How are you supposed to live with that rich man?! Don't you know your still young for that?" exclaimed your mom.

Ciel's POV

Still waiting in the front door, all I could do is wait. All I could hear was yelling.

"Your just there to work not to fall in love!"

I was afraid they were going to disagree with me, they might take here away from the mansion and leave me be. Why did I even propose to her in the first place? I don't even deserve her. I-I'll run away with her,.....yeah if her parents disagree I'll run away with her.

"I don't want you near that man any more you got that?! We are moving and that's final!"

End

You walked out of the room. You turned and faced him. "I-I'm sorry Ciel, we have to move." you said. " What? Y-You can't leave me alone here! I promised myself to run way with you if your parents disagree." replied Ciel. You sighed heaviley, "Ciel, what's to run away for? I can't marry you, I'm sorry. You just have to accept it. They said I should quit and stay with them until we move. Away..."

"But I don't want you to go! I just can't live without your smile! (y/n), I don't want you to go. We have to stick together, n-no matter what happens I'll always be there for you right? Please stay....I-I love you." Ciel dropped his head. "Ciel, if I stay it means I abandoned my own family. It sure feels good to run away with somebody...right? But when it' against your parents, you got no hope.."

Ciel turned red. Really red. He walked right inside the door. "Ciel! Don't stand up to my parents!" you shouted.

"Mrs, (l/n). I am very happy to meet your daughter, but I asked her to be with me and she said yes. And why do you not just say yes too?! She asked for your blessing! She is happy to be with me, and so am I. Do you even understand love? Well if you don't and how come you met your husband?!" exclaimed Ciel. "C-Ciel don't say that! My father is dead! I lied to you! Now please stop before you hurt my mother!" you held his shoulders crying. "Then how come she won't let us be together?!" asked Ciel intensively. You went silent. "Ciel, I understand how you love my daughter. Y-You can take her." said your mother. "But I want to know why you disagree with us?" said Ciel.

Your mother sighed. "I don't want to lose my only daughter. The truth is, she had a brother before. But then he died. And then my husband died. Then I'm afriad I could lose my only child. I'm happy for the both of you, but y-you can take her. "

"Mother, I'm happy to be with Ciel and with you. But, I want to be with Ciel. I-I could visit you everyday if you'd like. Just as long as I see you everyday, that would make me happy." you replied. Your mother smiled. "I would love that..."

Ciel sighed in relief.

You both went home.

"I'm sorry for scolding your mother (y/n), I was just disapointed that she won't let us be together." said Ciel. "It's alright Ciel. We're together now, that's all that matters~" you replied. "But I don't think your mother would ever like me since that happened." cried Ciel. You giggled. "But Ciel you don't need my mother to like you, she'll be happy....I hope"

Ciel leaned closer to your face and gave you your first kiss.....

Then you wwere happy ever since. Congratulations! You are the next couples! I hoped you liked it! Follow and like and leave a comment!

The End.....