The Return of Alois! (part 1)

Alois' POV

Here I am sitting in my chair, barely even touching my breakfast, with no one to talk to. Besides myself. I wonder how (y/n)'s doing...it's been months since we last seen each other. It makes me laugh just thinking about the last time we seen each other. She almost killed me. And I almost killed Ciel, (yay!) yet, she still saved him.

"I need a girlfriend..." I whispered to myself while I place my head on the dining table.

"Manners please..." a deep voice made me jump. I turn around and see Claude, with a napkin on his right hand and his other hand on his back. "Would you like anything to drink Your Highness?" he asks after.

"No thank you, but I need you to know how (y/n)'s doing for me please." I take the napkin from his wrist and wipe my mouth pretending I ate. "Claude?"

"Your Highness, she got engaged not too long ago."

My eyes widened, as I jumped in my seat. "Are you sure?" I asked. In reply, Claude gave me a nod. I was speechless and didn't know what to do. They could've at least told me, now I'm gonna feel left out.

I decided to walk around the mansion so I told Claude I was finished eating and took off. After a few minutes of wandering around, I had this feeling that I just needed to see them. So I did.

~~~

As soon as I got there I loudly banged on the door, demanding to let me in. Seconds later out came Sebastian.

His eyes widened, "May I help you?" He asks.

"Yes, good morning! If you remember, my name is Alois, and this is my Butler Claude." I pointed at Claude who was right behind me. "I would like to speak to (y/ n) please?" Instead of a question I made it sound like an order.

"Right away..." Sebastian said curiously.

A few minutes after waiting Sebastian finally came out again but this time with a company.

"Alois?" She said, "what are you doing here?"

I couldn't believe my eyes! Instead of answering her question I decided to hug her and swing her around.

"Oh (y/ n)! I haven't seen you in ages!!! It's so good to see you."

I can sense that she wasn't comfortable but I didn't care I was just happy my pet was back :)

"Alois! Put me down." She yells. I do as she says and put her down. "It's good to see you to,"

"I can't even remember the last time we met (y/ n)!" I smile.

"Yeah...cause the last time we met you kidnapped me and almost killed my fiance." She said in a serious voice. I could tell she was still mad not just by her expression but she was crossing her arms.

"Oh sweetheart, that was just a misunderstanding! I know what we should do, we should go back to my place and do something fun! Like sword fight, or a carriage ride, maybe even a-"

"Alois!" She cut me off. To be honest, this made me a little disappointed. "Look, I appreciate you trying us to be good friends and all but, I already have plans with Ciel...I'm sorry."

I was speechless and I couldn't help but just stare at her. "Say what, I have a cousin arriving today to visit my mother and maybe you could stop by there and say hi." She recommended.

I immediately left without an answer to prevent her from seeing my tears roll down my cheek. I could hear her call out to me but I was too far away for her to catch up to me. I thought I had a chance with her at first by kidnapping her but silly me, I don't know anything about love. If only...

~~~~~~