Chapter 5

Well you and Ciel already forgive each other. So everything went back to normal since that happened. Well not actually.

"(Y/n)! Come back here!" Ciel shouted.I was letting Ciel chase me like every single day. "Give me my sweets back!" cried Ciel."Not until you share it with me!" you were holding a big of chocolate which Ciel likes, Ciel likes sweets. "There is now excuse that I could let you have a single one...." Ciel started panting, and he decided to stop chasing me and paused like a statue. I then looked back and saw Ciel panting so hard. "K fine," you gave Ciel back his sweets."I'm sorry..."
Panting, Ciel said."Do not worry (y/n), I had fun chasing you around...."
"Well that's good news....."

Now that he got back his sweets he decided to share with you, but mostly he got the plentiful  one. Nothing came back to normal, but something changed. And that change was the best thing that happened to the both of you.

"Ciel! I'm going to my parent's house for a while alright?" you asked. Ciel was shocked and he knew it was going to be the first day he was'nt with you."Alright?" you repeated. He kept silent for a while, while you were hoping him to answer 'yes'. While using his mind, you got bored and finally asked what Ciel was hoping for.."Would you like to come with me?" I said sarcastically.

He jumped around with happiness but he did'nt show you doing it. You just know he was about to. You reached out for his hand while he was walking down the stairs, and he reached into yours. And without Sebastian knowing. You both walked out of the Mansion gate and smiled while holding hands. Looks like Sebastian isn't that smart enough right?

Walking on the path without his cane, without his carriage, and without Sebastian.

After a while you got into your parents' house and knocked on the door. Someone opened the door."(y/n)?!" the person at the door hugged you as tight as she could. Oops it was a she. "I missed you so much!" she wasn't letting go yet, and you wasn't letting go of Ciel's hand either. It took about a minute to hug someone you haven't seen for 5 weeks, is it that miss-able?!

You could'nt breathe for a while but you immediately introduced Ciel."Mother, this is Ciel Phantomhive. He's my boss from the Mansion." you said."Looks kind of young to be a boss and an owner from the Mansion." replied your Mother. You both laughed while Ciel sarcastically giggled. She welcomed Ciel inside the house and let him sat down on a beautiful chair.

"Welcome to our home Mr. Phantomhive. My daughter, was really astonished when she found out she could work for you.." said your mother."I am also really pleased that your daughter came to our Mansion and asked for a job. Without her, I could not have smiled ever." replied Ciel. Silenty, you said,"Ciel.."

"She have changed my life Mrs. (L/N). I could not have done it also without your help."

"And what did I do to help?" your mom asked. "You made her, to live in this world." said Ciel."Ok ok, we should talk about something else now.." you got embarrass of Ciel. Then suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You ran towards the door and opened it, and when you opened it. It was Sebastian, he looks mad. "Lady (y/n), you have taken something very important from me." he said.

Then he walked towards the door without letting him in."Young Master, we must go now.."

"No way! I'm staying with her." shouted Ciel. Sebastian got even mad, he walked towards Ciel and carried him outside the door."S-Sebastian wait! I'm not leaving without (y/n)! This is an order, put me down right now!" before saying goodbye, the door closed automatically.

"Sebastian! I command you several times to put me down!" Sebastian finally put him down."I am sorry Young Master, but we have to go now." Ciel forced him to stop keeping him away from you and suddenly Sebastian spoke."If you wont go back to your Mansion, I will fire her."

"W-What? You can't fire her! She can do anything, what have she done to you?!" asked Ciel unpolitely."She did nothing. She just escaped from the Mansion without my permission, the worse part is she is with you..."

Ciel's POV:

Sebastian is the best and the worse butler ever. I cannot spend the whole day without (y/n), I kind of like her somehow. She changed the way I act, my life, and my smile. What I'm doing is just embarrassing her...

End