Chapter 3 (edited)

Yesterday you asked Ciel to play with you but you did not have a play date in mind, you thought it was going to be, but now you're not quite sure anymore.

"A date? I guess." you asked in confusion.

Ciel was shocked because he had no idea what a date meant, "A date? Oh my Lady (y/n), there is no need to call this a date. Maybe you might be older than me somehow." said Ciel. "Speaking of age, may I ask how old are you Lady (y/n)?"

"How old am I? Perhaps a year younger than you." you answered, crossing your arms teasingly.

"Oh really, I guess I am older than you. I'm 13 years old." replied Ciel.

"Oh I'm 13 too but I'm turning 14 tomorrow! Hehehe..." you giggled, subtly implying about your special day.

Ciel's eyes widen in surprise, "W-What?! Are you serious?"

You held in a laugh but couldn't contain it, so you let it out "Ha ha ha! I'm just kidding Ciel! I'm turning 13 next month." The look on his face when he realized your sneaky trickery.

"Wow, what a joke..." mumbled Ciel, slightly disappointed in hearing that it wasn't your birthday.

"Sorry," you responded with a wide teethy smile. "By the way, is it ok for you if I called you Ciel instead of you know... royalty names?"

Ciel thought for a moment whether to allow you to call him 'Ciel' or 'Sir'. "Hm, you can call me whatever you want, and can I call you your first name?" He asked.

"Um... no."

"N-No?!" Ciel face flushed in red and suddenly filled with embarrassment. Maybe he shouldn't have asked that, but all he wanted was to get on the first name basis.

"I'm just kidding! Of curse you can call me by my first name!" you laughed once again after seeing him fall into your trap.

"Oi! How come you're so good at this!" complained Ciel.

"I don't know! Maybe you just don't know how to start!" you ran out of the garden and was hoping Ciel would chase you, and he did cutely right behind you.

"H-Hey! Come back here (y/n)!"

The both of you enjoyed running at The Manor together, but as you looked back the smile on Ciel's face disappeared as he stopped in his steps. After that you  bumped into head on into a tall and hard chest.

Sebastian's chest.

"Hmm I can see that the both of you are having fun?" asked Sebastian with his deep and slick voice.

"Yeah! We are!" you smiled purely.

Sebastian glanced behind you as his eyebrows lifted, "Oh, is that true Young Master?"

Ciel was at loss for words, embarrassed by the childish thing he just did with you. "Yes Sebastian, we are." He says, clearing his throat.

"Good, keep on doing it. But one thing, you may not run around inside The Manor." Sebastian tone suddenly changed from deep from demonic, if that were even possible. Ironically for you. He simply walks away afterwards.

"Does Sebastian act like this all the time Ciel?" you asked Ciel next to you.

He shrugged in reply. "I guess so."

It was dinner time when you went to help Bardroy cook the meal Ciel was going to eat. You guess employee's aren't t allowed to eat along with The Young Master.

"Our meal for today's dinner is Beef Donburi and a Wine for a drink." Sebastian placed the big plate of dishes in front of Ciel. "And dessert for later are chocolate macarons, with fruit filling and three types of berry shortcakes."