I walk to Ashley's and Seth's room to see if Ashley wanted to go out for some coffee. I knocked on the door and Ashley answered looking rather angry and irritated.

"Bitch where the hell have you been!" She whisper yells at me, well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Who pissed in your FrootLoops" I say pushing her aside and walking in her room like I owned the place.

"Well Sarah slept here last night that's what" She says angrily. I walk into the other room and I see Sarah on the couch in the bedroom sleeping with drool coming out of her mouth. I laugh at the sight.

"Sorry but not sorry" I tell Ashley walking back into the living room she's in. She rolls her eyes.

"That bitch would not shut up for anything, it was like two in the morning and she just kept yapping away, I was so close to suffocating her, then she said that she was locked out of her hotel room because jack had her and his key so she couldn't get in and both of you wouldn't answer" She says and I laugh. I didn't know what to say, I can't exactly tell her right now about why Sarah couldn't get in the room.

"Girl quit complaining and go get ready lets go get some coffee" I tell her chuckling as her face lights up.

"Well you could have just started off with that" she says and walks to her room to get ready while I drop down on the couch and wait.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Half an hour later we're sitting outside a cafe drinking our coffee and eating our croissants.

I just finished telling Ashley everything that happened last night and this morning, her mouth is wide open like shes catching flies, while I just laugh at her face.

"Girl are you serious?" She says still shocked. She was so shocked that she didn't even interrupt my story.

I laugh and nod my head, her mouth opens again. I laugh hard this time and stopped when I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

I turn around and see a smiling Adam.

"Am I interrupting?" He asks with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh hi how are you! And no you're not" I say standing up.

"I was on my way to work, I saw you and I just had to stop and say hi"

"Oh well hi, i'm sorry how I just left you at the event, something.......came up, I guess" I say smiling as he shakes his head.

"Its fine, its just I didn't get time to ask you to dinner sometime" he says with a smirk but seriousness dancing in his eyes.

"Oh-um-" I was about to deny him until Ashley jumps in and cuts me off.

"She would love to go to dinner with you" she says getting up and putting her hand around my shoulders.

"Alyssa?" Adam asks like he wants my answer and not Ashley's.

"Yes I'd love to go to dinner with you" I said forcing a smile, he smiles and asks me for my number. We exchange numbers then he left after for work. Ashley and I go back to talking, well Ashley was talking, I was listening to her fangirl over Adam.