Chapter 7 - A Lot Of Red!

Start from the beginning

"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!"Grandpa and I yelled at the same time as we pushed everyone to the ground while jumping down ourselves.I looked up to see a giant sword fly right over up and pin itself into a tree trunk with a man standing on it.

Naruto tried charging at him, but Grandpa stopped him.
"If it isn't Zabuza Momochi"he said.
"Well, well, well, seems like I have my hands full, Copy-cat ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan and a bunch of useless gen-"he spoke as he eyed us carefully, then suddenly stopped once his eyes landed on me.
"Wow, here I thought the Land of Waves was poor to come across such a shinobi as yourself.Am I right, Tsumetai hi no akuma?"he asked, still looking at me.
"My name is Uzumaki Mai, not Tsumetai hi no akuma"I said standing proud.He started laughing like a crazy person which slowly turned into evil chuckles.
"Have it your way"he chuckled darkly for the last time before charging at Grandpa.

They fought for quite a while before ax-like sword man trapped Grandpa in a bubble, forcing Grandpa to take a nap.My twin and Duckbutt tried working together and failed, their plan ending with the both of them unconscious by a lake.Bubblegum was guarding Drunkie and ask for me, for once I didn't have a comment, not knowing what to do.
Then, I heard a voice in my head.
'Fight.Fight like I thought you to.Like I'm there.Like I'm the one that you have to defeat' the deep voice spoke as ax-like sword man's picture was replaced with a picture of a tall, pale guy with black hair.

This, this very picture, woke up a fighter inside of me.That fighter didn't fear this guy who looked awfully familiar, not a single bit.

3rd POV

Mai suddenly stopped shivering.She took a scroll out of her weapon's pouch, dragging her bleeding wound over it and in a poof of smoke, there was a sword in her hand as big as Zabuza's. ( pic underneath and yes, it is Ichigo's sword but I honestly have no idea how to work with image editors so whatever )

 ( pic underneath and yes, it is Ichigo's sword but I honestly have no idea how to work with image editors so whatever )

Sprinting to him, she swung her sword at any vital point on his body that she could reach.Their swords clashed as they both pushed hard before jumping back.This was repeating a few times before Mai jumped back and performed a series of hand signs, breathing out a giant fireball at the end.He dodged it quite easily by jumping to the side to meet her, holding the same sword, except that the tip of it was on fire.When the tip of her sword was so so near that he couldn't dodge, he fell to the floor.A tracker ninja appeared by his side before disappearing with Zabuza's body, just in time to not get sliced in half.

"MAI!"Sakura screamed, running to her friend as her sword disappeared to be replaced by a scroll.Mai stared at the scroll in her hands with nothing but pure shock.
"What did you just do?"the pink haired girl said, stopping next to her.
"I-I...don't know.It came like an instinct and I couldn't stop it"little brunet said, a few tears trailing down her cheeks.

Sasukes POV ( yeah, shocking, I know )

"But even so, it is not time to cry!Ax like sword man is still alive and the rest of our teammates are unconscious and we still have to get Drunkie back home!"I heard my short teammate yell.I groaned and opened my eyes to see Dobe's sister standing in a stupid pose as my annoying teammate ran to me, squealing 'Sasuke-kun' in her high-pitched voice.

"Just when I considered of changing her nickname, here she is, drooling over Duckbutt"Shorty murmured as she walked to her twin.

"Naru-baka, wake up!"she yelled, kicking his side.
"Hey, you dead?"she asked, poking him with a stick.
"Oh look, Duckbutt kissed Bubblegum!"she yelled on the very top of her lugs.I was about to yell at her when Pipsqueak put her hand over my moth.
"*sigh*Free ramen"she said without any excitement.As soon as those 2 very simple words left her moth, Dobe jumped up, his eyes sparkling.
"Where?!Where?!Show me!Show me!"he yelled.

"How the hell are we related?I mean, aren't siblings, not to mention twins, supposed to be alike?!"Shorty yelled while Dobe was sulking about no free ramen.

"You know guys, Tatzuna is supposed to get to the house in one piece and I doubt that this Gato guy will let us breath so lets get a move on"I spoke, Sakura squealed, Dobe yelled and Shorty nearly fainted because apparently this was the longest sentence I've ever spoken.