Jacob Black's Imprint: Chapter 2

A/N: EPPP! The second chapter of my first twilight fanfic! I would have uploaded earlier today but I couldn't get any internet connection so yeah. I'm not going 2 b able 2 upload anything 4 the rest of the week bc/ I hav softball[uhhhhh:(] and i hav 2 pack up my room 2 move. but plz enjoy this nxt chapie! keep on readin', votin', commentin', and become a fan! Biya!!!!! :-]

Chapter 2

Unknown P.O.V

"Well I don't know where to begin..." I said. Since they asked me to tell my story.

Esme just said, "Why don't you start with the begining?"

So I did. I started with the day of my birth.

"Just before I was born I died. If I was born at that exact moment, I would have been considered a stillborn. It just happened to be that I also had a twin brother.

He was alive but somehow new that he was only going to live a couple months, so he decided to give his life to me knowing that I would live longer. To do this my brother, who my parents named Gabriel, went to the angels and asked for them to do that task. They agreed. So they did that but because of it, they decided to give me a "gift" which was to heal a person just by touching them. They of course had to tell my parents what happened, and when they did they freaked out. Both decided that they didn't want me, so I was put in the hospital orphanage. I wasn't bothered to be given a name by anybody. I lived in the orphanage till I was eight, when I decided to run away. For the past five years I have been living on my own without a name. .............. So yeah................" I finished telling them quickly.

Everyone in the room just stared at me with a sorrowful expression.

The girl Rosalie and the guy Emment started talking in hushed voices.

Meanwhile Esme asked, "So your thirteen now?"

"Yes."

When they finnaly stopped after about five minuetes, every single person in the room was smiling.

This got me confused...... Very confused.

Until Rosalie spoke up.

"Well..... Me and Emment have had always wanted to have a kid but we couldn't-"

"But aren't you guys only like nine-teen?" I abruptly asked.

Everone just kind-of laughed nervously.

That got me confused and curious. They were obvously(sp?) hiding something.

"Do you beleive in anything?" Alice asked me.

I nodded my head. Angels and being able to heal anyone and anything just by a touch could surely give a person that outlook. And it has. I beleive in almost every myth.

By this Alice perked up by quite alot.

"Would you beleive us if we told you that we are a family of vampires? That also includes our father figure Carlisle and another guy named Edward."

Once again I nodded yes.

"It just happens to be that we are."

"Wow," I breathed, "It was nice to meet you all but I must be going."

I was getting up to go when I was told to stay. So I did.

Once again Rosalie spoke up. I guess it was to finish telling me what she was going to say from before.

"As I was saying. Because women vampires can't have kids and I have always wanted one, me and Emment would like to adopt you as our daughter."

I just stared blankly at her. Actually on the outside I was staring, but on the inside I was filled with happiness and was screaming mentally in my head.

Finally I managed to say something.

"Y-y-you want t-to a-adopt me?"I asked while stuttering.

They just smiled.

As a response I just nodded. Considering I was in a state of shock. Emment,or my new dad came over and gave me a big bear hug while my new mom stared fondly at me.

"Can't.....breath"

Dad let me go and laughed.

Whoa. A minuete ago he decide to adopt me and I'm already calling him dad and her mom!?!?

My new uncle Jasper then spoke up. Which surprised me because 1.) I haven't heard him talk and 2.) He was my uncle now!

"She needs a name you know," was all that he said.

Mom stared at me thoughtfully for a minuete and then whispered,

"Auriella."

"Huh?" everybody asked.

Mom then relpied,"Her name should be Auriella. Auriella Casey Cullen."

Everone turned to me and studied me for a moment. Then there was an outburt of agreements.

Mom came and gave me a hug and asked,"Do you like it?"

Thinking about for a bit, I then answered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes. I love it. I am now Auriella Casey Cullen."