" Are you sure??" Cammies face was one of worry...

"When have our feelings ever ben wrong?" I said grimly.

"She has a point." Krystal nodded her head slightly when, suddenly, we heard footsteps, small ones.

"Amber..."Cammie looked over at me, waiting for me to identify the person.

" Young judging by the weight and sound of the steps... smells of... Bread... Its Robbie- and he has a basket fulled to the brim with sweet breads!!" I smiled, relieved, then heard something heavy clump after the boy. Clump. Scrape. Clump. Scrape. The steps were uneven and A rasping breath matched pace with the sounds. a horrific harmony of sounds mashed together making me cry out and cover my ears, falling to the floor, The three surrounded me, now quite worried... I couldnt move- It filled me with dread and I felt the warm tears stream down my face. A small cry cut through the dusk and my eyes widened- the cold, dry air hurting my now grey eyes slightly as I heard some muffled scratching and whimpers. Then what I suspected was the basket fell to the floor. I stumbled up just as the rain started to bucket downwards, opened the door and the heavens opened. Robbies scent was mixed with an alien scent. it was... andaila- a powerful weed a wizard eats to increase their power- but if you ingested too much, you would turn into a dangerous beast- craving more and more andaila untill you were entirely beast- and could be tamed. Once the beast is tamed, it is possible that the person who tamed the beast could enslave it.

Shivering, I stumbled outside and scanned the area for him. no trace except for some small scratch marks, washing away because of the water.

"Robbie" I screamed, wet and cold, but I was determined not to shiver. "ROBBIE!!" I desperately se arched as Cammie collapsed by the bread basket, trailing her fingers on the curved wood. Cairo started to comfort Cammie, but in her battle form. She was now alert. Krystal walked over to me calmly as I whipped my head, side to side, trying to find his scent among the others. Frustratingly enough, I could find nothing. It was like he just dissappeared.

Krystal spotted the murderous look on my face and put a cold hand on my shoulder.

"We cannot find him now. it isnt safe. Wait till morning and in the mean time, come inside, I will make us some tea and then you can tell us what you sensed. Okay?" I reluctantly agreed, sensing that she was right and taking one last look, I turned slowly around desperately trying to find a trace of the little boy that brought me and my friends so much joy. Nothing.

As I walked through the neat garden, I stopped by the basket and picked it up carefully as Cairo picked up Cammie gently, and Krystal waited untill all of us were inside before walking in herself, and doublle locked the door.

As soon as I was inside, I collapsed onto the floor and shook, crying hard. Then yelled "I WILL FIND YOU ROBBIE" and loked at the now unappealing popcorn from a happier night- before that... that... Creature took my Robbie. Krystal grabbed a few of the dried herbs and boiled water and poured the mixture and water into four different cups. Cammie was shaking silently on a chair on Cairo's lap, and she was hugging Cammie hard. I took the cup from Krystals outstretched hand and I took a big gulp, not caringwether it burnt me or not.

"So what happened?" She inquired

" I smelled Robbie, and the there was a different smell from what there usually is." I paused, reluctant when Cammie nodded her head, urging me on. " It was andaila. And so he was definitely kidnapped." The three gasped, realizing just what this means- Someone was behing these attacks. But who...?

"Anything else?" Cammies voice wavered slightly as she sniffed.

"The transformatiom was full. From what I could tell, the wizard used a minor magic- otherwise the wizard would have refused the weed." I stated simply, a calm and ditermined expression had taken residence on my face, acting as a mask to hide my anger, vengance, curiosity and many more feelings.

"I intend to find out what happened to this town. and who is behind these attacks." Krystal said quietly. " I already know that Amber is with me. Cammie? Cairo?" she looked up at them with those deep brown eyes, and they nodded in aggreement. "Right."

"But how?" Cairo popped back into her origional form.

"We shall start by following one of the hooded figures."

"Aye."

"I'm in!! Lets go on another adventure!!" I said simply. "Looks like we finally have a plan." I said, a small grin lighting my face, "Hang in there Robbie- I am going to find you."

Sorry it is a bit short... MWAHAHAHA!!! Sorry..... Geehee.... I hope you enjoyed this one so dont forget to comment or vote!!

Yours extatically,

AMoonBEaR♡♥♡