Monroe Marley

Dinner was finally done and it went well my lil ass was full as shit, but I didn't have time to honestly think about it cause my mind was racing on the special surprise I had set for us after dinner.

My heart was literally racing a mile a minute and I was hella anxious to see what my baby's reaction was going to be when I told him what was going to happen next.

I took in a deep breath then looked at Kam'ron as he seemed to have drifted off into his own little world. I shook my head then laughed a little to myself as I stood to my feet then walked over towards him then stood in front of him.

"Wassup, Roe?" He immediately questioned as he looked up at me.

"Nothing, I was just trying to get your attention plus it's time for me to show you what the surprise is" I say to him with a smirk as I looked at him.

"Alright bet so let a nikka know what's good" he says to me with a smirk as he licked his lips.

"Come on papi follow me" I say to him as I gestured for him to get up.

"Where we bout to go baby girl?" He quizzed as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Baby, just trust me and come on" I say to him as I grabbed his hand then pulled him up from his seat.

"Alright baby, but can you at least give me a clue?" He questioned as I pulled him up the stairs.

"Nope, can't do that just be patient" I say with a smirk as I led the way to the room.

"What we gone do in here babe?" He questioned as I lightly pushed him down on the bed.

I simply ignored him then walked over towards the door then closed it as I made my way back over towards him then looked down at him as I planted a light peck on his lips.

"Whatchu got planned in your little mind baby?" He questioned as he looked into my eyes.

"Well, we've been together for a year now and I know you are very special to me and I know you are the one I wanna be with, so I planned to lose my virginity to you tonight" I say to him as I looked into his eyes.

"Wow, word baby you serious right now?" He questioned as he had a surprised look on his face.

"Yes, baby I'm very serious right now" I say to him as I planted a kiss on his lips then crawled in his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

As we kissed I let my hands roam down to his chest as I ran my hands up and down his chest. I soon felt Kam's hands roam down to my ass as he began to massage it as I then deepened the kiss.

We continued to kiss like this until I soon felt him flipping me over as he got between my legs then started back kissing me.

I let out a light moan as I began to unbutton his shirt as moments later I felt his hand roam up and down my thighs.

I let out another moan as he groaned as he slid his tongue into my mouth. We continued to kiss like this until I broke the kiss then looked into his eyes as he looked at me then licked his lips.

"You know you are one beautiful ass young woman and you mean more to me than I can ever express. I know one day I'mma make you my wife and it is an honor for you to want me to be your first I love you Roe and I don't ever wanna lose you nor do I want you to forget that either" he says to me as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Aww, thank you baby I appreciate that and I already know I can't see myself without you I care about you more than anything and I love you always no matter what. You mean that much to me which is why I know your going to be my husband one day, but please don't switch up on me once I have sex with you okay baby?" I say to him as I looked deeply into his eyes as well.