Kam'ron Sanders

Two weeks later

Me and Roe decided to go out and chill with each other and just have a little fun. We ran around like two big kids causing everyone in the mall to either look at us with amazement on their faces, smiles, or looks of disgust but it didn't bother is none we were just simply enjoying each other's company.

Anyways, after a while of spending time together, I looked at Roe then smiled as she smiled back at me then said,

"What's good babe?" She asked me as I looked her in the eyes.

"Nothing, baby I was just wondering if you wanted to grab a bite to eat before we go or order takeout?" I asked her causing her to smile then shrug her shoulders.

"Damn, that's a good question papi I'm let's see we can just order takeout and chill how does that sound?" She asked me causing me to lick my lips as I nodded my head.

"Alright, mami sounds cool with me" I say as I stood to my feet then helped her up as she smiled at me then we made our way out the mall then over towards the car as I helped her in then got in then made our way home.

Once, home I put my car in park then killed the engine then grabbed my keys then got out closed the door behind me then walked over towards her side the opened the door for her helped her out then closed the door behind her as we made our way up the steps I hit the alarm then unlocked the door as we made our way inside she locked the door then made her way upstairs as I followed in behind her.

"So, did you have fun?" She asked me soon as I stepped into the room.

"Yeah, I did how about you?" I asked her causing her to smile.

"Of course what type of question is that peanut head?" She said causing me to laugh.

"Oh, okay I see we playing that game again huh? With your big ass dome head" I say with a smirk as she pushed me lightly.

"Oh, whatever nikka my head ain't big so you can get off me" she says sticking out her tongue causing me to smirk.

"Don't stick your tongue out unless she plan on using it" I simply state with a smirk as she stale faced me causing me to laugh.

"Really, nikka really?" She said still with that same stale face causing me to laugh.

"What mami I'm just saying" I say with a smirk as she shook her head then walked over towards the closet then kicked her shoes off.

"You're disgusting you know that?" She says shaking her head as she put her hair in a bun.

"Yeah, well I've heard that a lot actually" I simply state with a shrug.

"Well, it's true I just wanted to add to the bunch" she says as she walked over towards the dresser then grabbed her something to put on her body.

"Well, thank you babe I appreciate it" I say with a smirk as I made my way over towards her then turned her around to face me.

"No problem at all babe" she says with a smirk as I pulled her closer towards me.

"So, what do you have a taste for pizza or Chinese?" I asked her as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Pizza is cool babe" she says as she pecked my lips causing me to smile.

"Okay, Pizza it is then you want Pepperoni and Italian Sausage, right?" I asked her as she nodded her head.

"Yup, that's what I want" she replied back causing me to nod my head then pecked her on the lips.

"Alright, bet go take your shower I'll be here when you get back" I say to her as she looked into my eyes.

"Why, don't you take a shower with me babe?" She asked me causing me to lick my lips.

"Wait, you're aware of what you just ask me right?" I asked her as she nodded her head then smiled.

"Yes, I'm very aware of what I just asked you papi so are you going to join me or nah? If not then I understand" she said as she got up from the bed then grabbed what she needed then disappeared off into the bathroom as I laid back on the bed then ran my hands over my face.

I couldn't believe she had just asked me to join her in the shower I had so much running through my head and my heart was literally racing and I had the slightest clue as to why my heart was racing so. I shook my head as I got up from the bed not wanting her to call me a punk or nothing because I was too scared to join her in the shower. I grabbed what I needed then made my way over towards the door then opened it as I made my way inside then closed the door behind me as I sat my things down on the counter then removed my clothes then threw them into the dirty clothes hamper as I saw that she was already in the shower. I took in a deep breath then made my way over towards the shower then opened the door as I made my way inside as she was already washing off. I licked my lips as I admired her body and I was hella shocked that I was even this close to her considering our history.

I took in yet another deep breath as I grabbed my rag then applied some soap to it then began to wash my body down as well as she turned around then faced me as she smiled then said,

"So, I see you decided to take me up on my offer huh? So, you figured out that I was aware of what I asked you huh?" she asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, plus I didn't want you to think I was too pussy or nothing" I say to her as she smiled.

"Yeah, I bet" she said with a giggle as I shook my head then we went back to washing off then took turns under the water.

I continued to admire her body as I licked my lips then tried to keep my composure as I ran my hands over my face then pulled her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me lightly on the lips as I kissed her back as I pressed her back up against the wall.

The tension between me and Monroe was beginning to get deeper as we grew more and more together and I was hella nervous because it's been a minute since I was last in a relationship and truthfully I didn't wanna hurt Roe because she's the best thing to ever happen to a nikka in a minute, and just to have the girl whom I've been crushing on ever since I first laid eyes on her made me question myself at times on rather or not I was even good enough for her or not.

As if she could sense something was up she broke the kiss as she looked me in my eyes as she said,

"What's good papi you seem distracted" she asked me as I took in a deep breath then sighed.

"I'm sorry mami I just got so much shit cluttering my brain I'm sorry" I say to her as she nodded her head.

"Well, you can talk to me papi you know, that right?" she asked me as she continued to look into my eyes.

"Yeah, I know mami" I say to her as I planted another kiss on her lips as she kissed me back.

We kissed for a good minute until I broke the kiss then said, "Alright, we better stop before something happens that I know you're not ready for just yet" I say to her as she nodded her head.

"You sure it's me that's not ready and not just simply you?" she said to me causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Oh, for real you challenging me now?" I asked her as I looked into her eyes.

"I don't know Kam? You tell me" she says with a shrug as she turned the water off then stepped out as she grabbed her towel then dried off then got dressed as she disappeared out the bathroom as I licked my lips then shook my head as I got out dried off then put on my clothes then went back into the room then laid down in the bed with her as I had hella shit running through my head.