Kam'ron Sanders

I was out on the dance floor dancing having a good ass time as I had a blunt up to my lips as this shorty was killing it anyways while in the midst of dancing I happened to look up and see shorty walk through the door I almost choked on the smoke from my blunt cause baby girl was looking good and as bad as I wanted to roll my eyes and say aww this bitch I couldn't even muster the shit to come out my mouth I removed the blunt from my lips as I licked my lips then took in a deep breath as she stepped in further into the party I ran my hands over my face as I admired her baby girl had a body out of this world I cleared my thoughts then wondered what the fuck was I thinking looking at her ass she always wanted to be mean to a nikka so why was I even checking for her I shook my head then said to myself shit I can't talk cause I'm always being mean to her as well.

I shook my head then snapped out of it altogether as she walked through the crowd I put the blunt back up to my lips then went back to enjoying my dance with shorty but my eyes kept diverting back to baby girl and I had the slightest clue why.

Anyways, while in the midst of admiring her I stopped dancing with the shorty I was dancing with then slowly made my way through the crowd as I decided to make my way over towards her I ran my hands over my face once again as she was grabbing a drink from the table I took in a deep breath then took a puff from my blunt then slowly made my way beside her as she was engulfed in her phone I said a silent prayer then grabbed one of the drinks from the table as I cleared my throat to catch her attention she looked up from her phone then gave me a look causing me to smirk as she shook her head then said,

"Oh hey it's only you" she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, it's just me but I'm not going to pester you or annoy you I just wanted to let you know that you look good as hell tonight mami" I say with a smirk.

"Wow, well thanks I appreciate it you look pretty good yourself by the way" she says to me with a slight smile.

"Thanks I try" I say with a slight smile as well.

"That's good" she says with a silent smile as she nodded her head.

"Well, I was wondering if I could at least get one dance from you then I'll leave you alone" I say hoping and praying she would say yes.

She stared at me for a while as she took a sip from her drink the formed this smirk on her face as she nodded her head then said,

"Okay one dance and that's it alright" she says to me giving me this look.

"Alright bet that mami" I say trying to hold back my smile as I grabbed her hand then we made our way through the crowd.

The sounds of Dance Like a Stripper began to blast through the speakers as she turned her back towards me and started grinding up on me and shit I had to look up to the ceiling and say a silent prayer that a nikka dick wouldn't get hard from the way she was dancing up on me I cleared my thoughts as we continued to dance for a good minute after a while she looked at me then said,

"You can actually dance you got more than one dance I had fun but I gotta run to the restroom" she says with a slight smile.

"Alright mami and you're a good dancer as well if you need me any tonight come find me alright" I say with a smile.

"I'll keep that in mind" she smiled briefly then disappeared up the stairs as I grabbed me another drink then started having a good time with hella shit floating through my head.