Monroe Marley

I stood in front of the mirror as I looked at what I had on and smiled at my appearance as I wanted to make sure I looked perfect for tonight. I had changed my mind on what I wanted to wear tonight until I finally came across that perfect outfit and I thought I looked good I couldn't help but to smile. I may have been a tomboy at heart, but when I did dress up I was always dressed to kill for whatever the occasion is. I ran my hands through my hair making sure it looked just right as I had decided to leave it naturally curly as I pulled the top half into a tight bun then let the rest of it hang down as I smiled at myself. As I had decided on an Olive-Green Pencil Skirt that fit me just right with a white tank top tucked in as I had on my gold accessories and my brown knee-high sandals. I smiled then blew myself a kiss as I sprayed on my Love Twist Body Mist then made my way out of the bathroom as I grabbed my purse then put what I needed inside then made my way out of the room to see Kam sitting on the couch causing me to smile as I stood in front of him causing him to bite down on his bottom lip as he looked me up and down.

"Damn, babe on the real you look good" he says to me as he made sure he said the right words.

"Thank you papi I appreciate it by the way you look good too" I say to him with a smile.

"Thanks, you know I try, but let's get out of here" he says as he stood to his feet.

"Alright, sounds good to me handsome lead the way" I say to him as I followed in behind him.

He opened the door for me then helped me out the door as he walked out behind me then locked the door then interlocked his arm with mines as we made our way down the hall then down the stairs as we made our way to the front then made our way over towards his car as he hit the alarm then opened the door for me then helped me inside.

Once I was inside he got in then crunk his car up then found something for us to listen to on the radio as the sounds of Love Faces X Trey Songz began to play through the speakers. I smiled as I turned it up as he backed out of the lot then sped off down the street towards our destination.

I had the slightest clue as to where we were going, but I knew it was going to be somewhere nice because Kam had been planning this for us for the longest, but we were way too busy to even do it now we got a chance to do it and I couldn't wait to see how this date turned out between us.

I really enjoyed spending time with Kam because he stayed keeping a smile on my face, and each moment we spent with each other made our connection with each other grow deeper than it was before, and it made me think more of our future and what we had in our next chapter. I love the hell out of Kam, and could honestly see myself marrying this nikka which is so crazy to me still because I couldn't stand this big head ass nikka for shit at first, but once I got to know him and saw a deeper side to him I found myself falling for him, but never once thought we would have ever dated or none of that.

I shook my head as I looked out the window then just let my mind flow as I nodded my head to the music then looked over at Kam who had his eyes focused on the road causing me to smile as I let my hand rest on his free hand as he looked over at me then smiled.

"What's on your mind beautiful?" he asked me as he put his eyes back on the road.

"Shit, nothing just wondering where we are about to go that's all" I say with a shrug as I looked back out the window.

"Just know it is somewhere nice and it's one of the many places you've always wanted to go" he says to me as he made a left turn at the light.

"Oh, yeah well I can't wait to see where this place is then because there are so many places I want to eat at that I've never ate at before, so bring it on" I say to him with a smile planted on my face.

"Oh, trust me beautiful you're going to like it for sure because I went all out for you beautiful" he says to me as he put his focus back on the road.

"Okay" I simply stated as I just kicked back and enjoyed the ride ahead of me.

Momentarily, we finally pulled up to Mastro's Restaurants which was an upscale steak joint that played lived piano while you were eating. I heard that they had some of the best steaks and just wanted to simply try it for myself and see if I would come here often or not.

I smiled as I looked over at a smiling Kam as he parked the car then killed the engine as I leaned over then hugged him causing him to hug me back as I pecked him lightly on the lips causing him to peck me back on the lips.

"See, I told you I went all out for you beautiful I wanted to make this night special plus I wanted to let you know I pay attention to you, but this is only just the beginning there is more where this has just begun" he said to me kissing me on the lips yet once again.

"Thanks, babe I can't wait" I say as I sat back in the seat as he got out of the car then closed the door behind him then made his way over towards my side then opened the door for me then helped me out.

Once I was out the car he closed the door behind me as he hit the alarm on his car then we made our way inside the restaurant and I was all smiles because never in a million years did I ever think I girl like me from one of the toughest neighborhoods of Detroit would ever step foot into a place like this ever.

It was nice as hell on the inside and just hearing the piano as soon as you walked in made it very elegant and intimate in a sense. I smiled as we made our way towards the hostess whom he told we had a reservation. She smiled at us then grabbed our menus then led the way towards the table that was already set up for us and everything.

I couldn't believe Kam had did all of this for me. He pulled the chair out for me then helped me sit down then pushed my chair up at the table for me causing me to smile as I told him thank you. He then sat down across from me as the hostess gave us our menus then told us our waitress would be here momentarily causing us both to smile as she disappeared back to the front.

"So, babe whatchu think so far?" he asked me with a smile.

"This is amazing babe I really appreciate this more than you will ever know" I say to him with a smile as well as I looked around just simply admiring the scenery.

"Well, get used to it cause as long as you are with me I plan on spoiling you every chance that I get" he says to me with a smile.

"Aww, that's so sweet babe never in a million years did I ever think I would luck up on someone that genuinely cares about me as much as you thank you babe" I say to him as I fought back the tears that were trying to well up in the corners of my eyes.

"No, thank you for being the best girlfriend I can say that I've possibly had in a while I love you Roe, and no matter what the future brings you will always hold a special key to my heart remember that" he said to me as he grabbed my hand then kissed it.

"You don't know how much this means to me Kam I love you too and no matter what happens just know that I'll always be there for you and you will always hold a special place in my heart as well" I say to him as the tears finally rolled down my cheeks.

He stood to his feet then stood beside me as he turned me towards him then wiped the tears from my eyes then pecked me lightly on the lips as we both shared a smile as he took his place back in his seat then we grabbed our menus then looked over it as we finally decided what we wanted.

The waitress came over and took our orders then disappeared off into the back as we literally just laughed and talked about everything possible until our food and drinks came to the table. This night was a very special night and I couldn't wait to see what the future brought for us as I wondered what other tricks Kam had up his sleeves.