CHAPTER ONE: BLAST FROM THE PAST

Unconscious mind

I'm wide awake

Wanna feel one last time
Take my pain away

If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone
Anywhere, whenever
Apart, but still together
I know I'm not alone

(there are some Hindi songs too. You want me to add them to my story?)

***********************************************************************************************

VERONICA'S P.O.V.:

Everyone has dark secrets which are like a web and every person related to the secrets gets eaten by the spiders in the end. 

I have a secret, a secret which is self-devastating and self-destructing. This secret of mine is like a tsunami which will result in drowning of the people I love and care about. These secrets cannot be revealed as that will bring danger. 

But in this small world, no secret can be hidden for long. They get revealed eventually and results in chaos. 

And in my case, I am the 'CHAOS'. I am the reason behind every other problem. I am that storm which destroys everything coming in its path without showing any mercy.

THAT I WAS TOLD FROM THE DAY WHEN I WAS BORN. That doom day resulted in me being an orphan as my grandparents disowned me because they called me the reason behind their son and daughter-in-law's death. They thought that I was a jinx and shouldn't be allowed to live in their house with them. So I was sent to an orphanage.

 Blackness surrounds people. But after I was sent off to an orphanage to live alone I realized, In the mine the blackness is a friend, taking away the stimulation of the world. There are no colors to inspire memories of yesteryear, not the feeling of rain or the hope of a spring morning. Perhaps that is why I come here, just like a child hiding under the blankets. I am buried and the world carries on regardless.    

Presently, I am a 17-year-old girl living with Mrs

Presently, I am a 17-year-old girl living with Mrs. Hudson who brought me home with her when I was 9. She is a kind heart woman in her late 40's. She has leaned body with white hair. She loves animals and her plants. She is a short-tempered woman and works as a journalist. We live in NYC in a small apartment and we are the only family member left for each other.        

As a normal teenager, I should be happy with my life but my past haunts me like demons. I know happiness is not my cup of tea as my destiny is 'MAKTAB' that is  'already written'. I know I am a chaos and will result in the destruction that's why I keep myself away from everyone around me.

 I know I am a chaos and will result in the destruction that's why I keep myself away from everyone around me

But many people are out there are like me and I AM NOT ALONE.

*******************************************************************************************

Author's note a/n:

INTRODUCING MY CHARACTERS..

                                                             KRISTEN STEWART AS VERONICA

Maktab is an Arabic word which is referred in Paulo Coelho book.This chapter is quite short but the next chapter will not be the same and is much more interesting.Let's make it fun by commenting on the fears you share.  

Guys the song used above is alone by Allan Walker. I am philharmonic and if you want we can share out playlists here in comments.