My Eyes Are Up Here

~Shawn's POV~

Corey and I walked to school today and we were almost late.

Shocker right?

As soon as we got into class , I started lookin around for Liah.

"See her anywhere?", I said.

"Nope", Corey answered as he looked around."Waiit."

I looked at where he was looking, then saw some chick and she was in a black dress-but Topanga was talking to her.

"Let's go ask her", I nodded at her.

After that I walked up and Corey followed me.

"Hey? Hot babe, who I may ask out later?", I said and Corey pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You seen my friend Delilah anywh-"

I stopped talking when the girl turned around and smirked raising her eyebrows at me and my jaw hit the floor.

At the same time, Corey and I gasped the pointed at her and she laughed.

~Liah's POV~

"You wanna go up to Mr. Feeny with me while I explain to him what I am?", Panga asked.

"Meh, sure why not?", I shrugged then crossed my arms as I walked with her."God, how do you walk with these damn shoes?"

"It takes practice-and don't cross your arms, you won't look as good", she whispered back.

"Oh sorry", I said then uncrossed them as we reached Feeny.

"Ms. Lawrence-Ms. Steele", he nodded to us."Who's first?"

"Panga is", I nodded."Or should I say-Future President of the United States."

"Ahh, President of the United States-very ambitious Ms. Lawrence", Feeny nodded.