Present Guessing

After Feeny's class, the boys and I split up to our next classes.

And after them, Topanga and I met up at her locker then we walked to lunch and filled each other in on everything that's happened since she left.

"I'm going to go get lunch-want me to grab you something?", Topanga said.

"Nah, I'm alright-thanks though", I nodded then she walked away to go stand in line.

Truth be told, I did'nt grab anything to eat this morning because my dad chased me out of the house yelling shit and threatening things.

So I did'nt have time to pack myself or Caleb a lunch.

And I hated school lunch so.

I looked around the room for Corey  and Shawn then found them and walked over.

"Hi boys", I sighed as I walked up to their table.

"Hey Liah", Corey sighed.

"Mrs. Hunter", Shawn smirked and pulled out my chair with his foot.

"Hunter", I nodded back and rolled my eyes before sitting down.

"Cold?", he said and held his jacket out to me.

"How'd ya know?", I smirked as I took it then put it on.

"I just know you", he shrugged.

"What'd you guys get?", I asked.

"Today's special-fish sticks", Corey nodded."Fish and sticks-two things nature would never put together...what'd you guys get?"

"Peanut butter and jelly-two things nature could'nt keep apart", Shawn sighed as he set it down then nudged me."Kinda like us."

"What about you Liah?", Corey said and I looked at the table in front of me.