Part 8

It's 5 pm and I hear a light knock on my door. I've been laying in bed thinking about everything that has happened these last few days.

I lift myself so I'm leaning against my headboard "come in " I say softly and Zelena walks in , she smiles softly at me just standing by the bed.

"May I sit ?" She asks and I nod as I sit further up.

"Rex and Mary Margaret are leaving soon tomorrow morning. They'll be gone before you get off from school " she says and I smile sadly.

I wish he could stay longer , but he's a police officer and I can't expect him to stay here forever. "Can't he just stay a little while longer ?" I ask and as I say that he walks into the room.

"Hey sleepy head , how was your day ?" He asks and winks at me. I feel my face get red and I turn my head slightly.

I look at him and smirk "good thanks , I heard you're going home tomorrow... " I say my smile quickly turning sad.

He sighs and sits on the other side of me "I don't know if you still want me her " he says with a play hurt face and I punch him in the arm.

I give him a stern look "of course I still want you here! " I say and he raises his hands in surrender

He puts his arms over my shoulders "okay , Zel what do you think , can I stay for one week ?" my smile lifts up and I look at Zelena.

She hesitates for a moment but I give her my famous puppy face she sighs and puts her hand over my face "don't even try to give me that face Mills , yes Rex  you can " she says and I pull her hand off my face and hug her.

Rex clears his throat "when you're done hugging it out, dinner is ready and I think you're going to enjoy M.M's famous Alfredo " he says and my heads still turned to Zelena I role my eyes. He foods great , but for some reason I still think she's bad news.

I give Rex a hug and smile "I'm sure we will " I say and stand up. I look at my siblings still sitting on my bed and role my eyes "Can you please evacuate my room now ? Where's August by the way , I haven't seen him in like forever " I say and walk out of my room , my brother and sister close behind.

I meet August in the hallway about to go downstairs and jump him from behind hugging him tightly. He chuckles and I let go of him walking down the stairs. "Hey Regi , how was your day ?" He asks and I smile. "Good thanks Augi " I say and sit down next to him at the dining table.

Mary Margaret looks at us and frowns. "What's wrong? " Rex asks her and she just smiles shaking her head. "You and August make a cute couple " She says towards me and mine as well as August's eyes go wide. "Uhm , we're nod dating or anything m.m , she's my best friend. He says and looks at me chuckling "and very much gay " I add as I take a bite out of my food.

Mary only nods with an apologetic smile and starts eating. We hold light conversation and just catch up on what everyone was doing today. I  finish my food and stand up. "Thank you for the food Mary , it was delicious. " I say and go to the kitchen to rinse my plate off and put it in the dishwasher.

August comes in after a little while with his plate and washes it out as well. I look up at him and smile "where have you been these last few days ?" I ask him and he looks at me , a light blush on his face.

"Um , out , with a friend " he says and I raise a brow. "A friend ? Or , more like a girlfriend? " I question and chuckle he looks down with a smile and looks back up. My eyes widen and I drag him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I walk to his room and open the door and sit on his bed "tell me more mister 'just a friend '" I say and giggle.