part 6

Hi ...

So this chapter is a very big step for Regina and I really hope you like it.

Smut !
###########################

"Mills!" I look up to see Miss Swan standing in front of my desk , I must have been far away in thought because I didn't hear the bell ring.

"Yes , I'm sorry Miss Swan. I-I zoned off." I look up and gulp , she's looking at me with those emerald eyes , she's making me extremely nervous.

"I saw that darling , about our earlier discussion. Are you sure its what you want ? I don't want to pressure you." She says and I can see her eyes soften and she looks away , avoiding my eye contact.

"Miss Swan , it's fine. I do want this." I say softly , she looks at me and nods.

"Good , you may go now Miss Mills." I stand up and take my bag , ready to leave her class. She grabs my arm and swings me around pinning me to the wall.

She looks at me , and I can see the hunger in her eyes , the lust. She moves closer , inches from my face.

"Miss Mills , make a plan and come home with me this afternoon. I want you to know exactly what I am going to do." She whispers and I gulp and nod. She leans in and kisses me , softer than the last time.

She pulls away and I look at her. She let's me go and I move out from under her and I walk out , not even looking back.

---------------------------

The rest of the day I was in a daze. I didn't talk to anyone , not even Ruby and Robin. When the day ended I was out of the school and on my way home when Miss Swan stopped me.

She told me that , if this was too much for me to take I can stop it now and leave everything. I simply shook my head and told her to send me her address , I'll be there this afternoon.

I'm not one for backing out of a challenge , so I won't. I want to get to know her , to make her a better person.

To do that I have to give her what she wants and I'm willing to do that. My brother said to not get feelings , its to late now. I saw the hurt in her eyes and I want to fix that , to make her feel again.

Even if she doesn't feel for me , I just want to see her happy.

****

I ride home with August and as soon as I'm home I open my phone to find a message.

I put her name under stars so no one will know its her .

I open the message and it reads:

Mills , my house is in gateway street number twelve , see you then.

I don't respond and go downstairs to find my sister and brother talking quietly in the kitchen.

"Zel I'm going out , I'll be back later or tomorrow." I say and walk to the door , but before I'm out my sister grabs my arm.

"Reggie , you okay ?" She asks and I rase an eyebrow and firmly take my arm out of her grip.

"Yes I'm fine , why wouldn't I be ?" Before she gets a chance to answer I'm out the door and on my way to Swans house.