Part 5

I woke up with a strange voice , one I know but can't quite point out. I open my eyes and groan , turning around to try and fall back into my peaceful sleep. The person that was standing besides me started shaking me.

School already ?

It doesn't even feel like I've slept five hours. "Just-just five more minutes please." I beg around a yawn. The shaking doesn't stop so I open my eyes to glare at the person waking me. It's Rex. I shoo him away with my hand .

"Come on Gina please ?" He says against my ear and I rase a brow , why the hell is he begging me to wake up ? I thought my sister usually did that.

I get tired of the shaking and lift my head to scowl him." What !?" I say with irritation and scowl him with my eyes. He let's go of me and sits on the bed.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a jog. No need to be a grumpy pants about it." He says giving me a little smile and I role my eyes. Sitting up in my bed I sigh and wipe my eyes looking at Rex.

"I'll make you a deal." I say smirking and Rex nods rolling his eyes at me. He looks at me , expecting me to continue and so I do ;"you make me coffee and I go jog with you ?"

He smiles at me and sighs getting up." Fine , but don't make this a regular thing Gina." I nod and lay back in bed while Rex goes down to make my coffee.

What the hell am I doing in my bed ? Didn't I fall asleep in Augusts bed ?

I ask confused and look up to see my big brother with my coffee. He smiles at my confusion and shakes his head.

"What?" I ask and he sits on the edge of my bed looking at me while I take a sip of my luck warm coffee.

"You're a lot heavier than you look Gina , and you're a total pillow hugger. So August told me to bring you back to your bed so he can actually try to sleep."

I hide my face in my cup. I know I was bad sleeping with someone in one bed but. To get kicked out of bed by my best friend. Well shit.

Rex looks at me and grins. I look at him confused and rase an eyebrow." What ?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nothing , I just missed my little sis that's all. You're still the same Gina as you were four years ago or as you were when you were just a little baby. You used to always hide behind something when you were embarrassed or just deep in thought." He says and I smile shaking my head.

I put my cup down and look at him. He eyes me and I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug." I love you." I whisper and he nods.

" I love you too Gina." I pull away from the hug. I look at him for a few minutes and get up.

"Okay enough love big bro , let's get our jog on. I'll just quickly get dressed." I say and he stands up.

"I'm gonna go sit with Merry Margaret till you're done." He says and I force myself not to role my eyes and just nod at him.

I quickly pull on some spandex and a loose shirt. My brother and I used to always do things like this , going jogging and we used to be so close , till he moved away. Nowadays we rarely see each other. And when we do , we spend it with my sister , as a family.

It's not like I'm jealous or something , sometimes you just want your brother or sister to yourself. I haven't had that in a long time , truth be told , I might be a little jealous of Mary Margaret.

I run down the stairs after putting my Nike runners on and tying my hair in a bun. I walk into the kitchen , meeting Rex and Mary Margaret sitting at the breakfast work top.