Part three

We finishe the rest of our meal in silence as I think of my life for a while. Alot has changed since I was in the system , my friends , my best friend back and a new and super hot crush.
Which is also my teacher.

" Mills !" I look up to see Robin and Ruby smiling at me and I blush shrugging it off.

" What ? I'm thinking." I look down at my half eaten burger and get my wallet out to pay. Ruby looks at me like I'm an idiot and I lift my shoulders in a ' what now ' movement.

" She missed our whole conversation didn't she ?" She looks at Robin asking the question and I furrow my eyebrows as I watched the two of them.

" Yup , she was daydreaming about Swan in her pants ", Robin says and waggles his brows. I feel my blush and I turn away staring at my coaco. How could I be falling for my teacher ? Never had that problem before why now?

" You don't have to pay Mills , it's on the house." I look at Ruby and smile , she's definitely not one to take shit from others.

" Thank you miss Lucas , I better go before my sister sends a search party to look for me . Thanks for the late lunch , it was fun." Ruby scoots out of the booth and I get out. I walk to the door and wave at my newly found friends before I walk into the cool night air.

_______________________________________

I walk past the garage just to make sure August's car is clean . I see a note in the window of the black SUV that reads :

All cleaned up and ready to go miss Zelena copycatter.

I smile at the note and walk into the house. As I walk in I see my sister in the kitchen and August at the counter probably talking her head off.

" Hey Ze hey Augi , how was your day ?" I put my bag in the living room and walk back to the kitchen joining August at the counter.

" Where the fuck were you ? It's seven pm and school was out almost four hours ago." I raise an eyebrow at Zelena but quickly retreat and decide to apologise.

" I'm sorry I was out with friends ... I didn't mean to be so late." She sighs and looks at me before continuing to cut tomatoes.

" It's okay , I was just stressed out . We don't know the place yet and you just , you need to be careful. I trust you I just don't trust other." I nod my head and get up to go to my room.

" Regi foods almost done , don't be long okay ?" I turn around at the steps and nod my head.

I close my door and step out of my sneakers. It's been a long day and I'm not hungry so I just want to sleep. I plug in my headphones and start listening to music.

And the people say : you can't wake up this is not a dream , your heart is a machine you are not a humanbeing. With your face all made up living on a screen . Low in selfasteam so you run on gasoline.

I sing along with the choir part and slowly drift off in a very much needed sleep.

_______________________________________

" Regina ! Get up ! " I open my eyes and groan as I look at my sister , she's shouting my head off and shaking my feet.

" What the hell Zelena !! I have an alarm you know ! " I yell out and cover my face with the pillow.

" Well you ignored it for several times and I couldn't stand the annoying thing anymore." I scrunch my eyes and look at my sister , she has an amused stare in her eyes .

" I had my headphones in , I didn't hear it ." She sits next to me on the bed.

" I know , you didn't eat last night and I figured. " I look at the wall and sigh as I sit up ribbing my eyes.