Part four

Hi ...

So I don't own any of the characters ...yet. But the storyline is all mine.

So there's gonna be a new character in this chapter and I ow it all to Denpine..

_____________________________________

I sit at my chair and just stare. I don't know at what but I stare. I see movement in the corner of my eye and look up to see miss Swan walking around in class and I catch her eye. She smiles at me and I blush and look down." Miss Mills ? Is something bothering you ?" I hear her talk and I look up and smile at her, the best smile I can give in this moment.

"Uh n-no miss Swan. I'm quite alright." I tell her and she walks over to me, her face showing curiosity. I look around and find there's no other children in the class. Feeling nervous I look up in emerald green eyes. I find myself captured in those eyes as if there were no other like them.

"You're cute when your nervous. "She says and smirks at me. I raise an eyebrow and compose myself.

"That's the thing miss Swan. I'm not nervous. "I lie and she scrunches her brows together. She moves and is now bent over my desk, giving me a great view of her gorgeous cleavage. I gulp struggling to keep eye contact.

"You sure about that miss Mills ?" She asks in a low and sultry voice. Before I can answer the class is filled with students and she moves away from my desk and back to the front of the class.

Are you Fucking serious right now ?

I look at her and she smiles at me as she leads the class in a full on speech about the titanic I listen and it feels like nothing enters my mind , I'm captured in every word she says but I keep hoping for the words she says to differ.

The bell signals the end of the period and I start getting my stuff when I feel a hand on my back. "You have a free period darling, as do I. Want to spend it here ?" I stop and turn around finding miss Swan mere inches from my face. I blush hard and clear my suddenly dry throat.

"Uhm sure, you wanted to see me after class so why not now" I say and she smiles and nods. She sits me back down in my seat, and stands with her arms crossed in front of me. I can see her toned arms and I feel the need to touch her.

She interrupts my thoughts by speaking. "So, miss Mills. I have a proposition for you, but I need you to be completely sure of what you want." I nod and she smiles and goes on." I've seen you watch me, and I find pleasure in watching you.I'm going to be honest with you, this is highly inappropriate and I have never once wanted to see one of my students. You though, strike me as interesting miss Mills and I don't miss anything that interests me."

I blush and look down but my head is quickly brought back up by a finger under my chin. I look up into her eyes and gulp she's so gorgeous. She sighs and continues her talk." If you in anyway think I'll be tempted to date you, you are wrong. I'd want to have a pleasurable time with you but dating is out of the question. Not just because you're my student but also because I do not date, at all." She moves around my desk and stops at my back, I feel her hands slide over my shoulders and shiver at her touch.

She comes close to my ear and whispers :" nervous nou darling ?" I close my eyes and moan as her hands slide under my top. I can't find my voice to answer but I nod and feel her hot breath against my ear. "Good", she says in nothing but a whisper.

She moves her hands out of my shirt and walks back to stand in front of me. "So miss Mills, I won't pressure you but don't take your time if you have an answer for me. I will talk details with you if you agree. "By now I'm confused and have absolutely no idea what she means, at all so I raise a brow .