Shido:Perfect shoes,Perfect stockings,Perfect attendance book,heh...

Y/N:Shido.Way too creepy.

Okamine:Shido,is everything alright?

Kotori:Y/N is right!You got way into that!

Okamine:I'm busy right now.So,see you in class?

Y/N:Can someone give Shido some support?

Reine:Right,this can be fixed.Alright Shin,listen closely and do exactly as I say.

Shido:*sigh*Here's the truth.I love homeroom.I look forward to going to it everyday.

Okamine:Oh,i'm so glad you like it!

Shido:The main reason because I get to see you all the time.I can't help it!I think i'm falling in love with you!

Okamine:Oh!Come on,don't say such sweet things!Honestly,i'm flattered,but students and teachers can't love each other!

Shido:No!Don't tell me that!I'm dead serious.....I want to marry you!

Okamine:You want to...MARRY ME?!

Y/N:?

I peeked from around the corner as Okamine grabbed Shido's arm.

Okamine:Eek!Is it true?Once your old enough i'll be thirty is that ok?You need to meet my parents.Daddy gets so protective but I think he'll like you,he might even give us the house,once you graduate and get a decent job,I can retire and start having babies!Then you-

Y/N:Well.......that's something.

Reine:Huh,we underestimated the game as easy as a 29 year old woman.They make for easy targets.

Kotori:It'll be annoying if she get's more involved than necessary.Y/N,make up something and get him out of there, pronto!

I ran up and grabbed Shido.

Y/N:Sorry Ms.Okamine!He's not ready for that kind of commitment!

Shido and I ran as fast as we could to get away from Okamine.

Kotori:You found a market with older women.Good to know.

Y/N:And by good to know,you mean the fact that he almost had to marry his-Ah!

I accidentally ran into someone as we both fell to the ground.

Y/N:Ah...Sorry,are you okay?

I looked up and saw some girl with her legs spread open revealing her white panties clear as day.She quickly sat up revealing Origami.

Origami:I'm alright.

Kotori:Perfect timing!Y/N this is your chance to practice.

Y/N:What?!

Kotori:She's around the same age as you,so it'll be natural.Plus,even she's not a Spirit,she's a member of the AST.Doesn't seem like the type who would spread rumors either.

Y/N:I don't know.....

Kotori:Just talk to her!

How do I talk to her?Maybe if I talk to her like she talks to me?Let's try something causal first.

Y/N:I love those clothes Tobiichi.Where'd you get them?

Origami:It's a school uniform.

Kotori:Try harder!

Y/N:I've never done this before.Give me break.....