Chapter 15

"We'll have to see about that, hun. But for right now, you can stay over nights. Me and Amanda will go to the adoption center to see if we can foster you!" Olivia smiles

"Um, ok, I'll go back upstairs," Resh smiles and runs up to Amaya's room. "Hey, let's draw something really cool for your mom's!" Resh smiles big.

"Sure, but, why?" Amaya questions giggling.

"I might be living here soon! I want to thank them!" Resh sits at the desk grabbing art supplies.

"Um, ok. What kind of drawing do you want to make? Like, what do you want to draw?" Amaya questions.

"Them," Resh states. They start to draw, Amaya draws Amanda while Resh draws Olivia. Amaya is done drawing Amanda and goes to get some food, and Resh draws extra details, making them kiss. (Picture at the top)

"You done yet?" Amaya asks.

"Almost... And done!" Resh stands up, proud of her work.

"Food," Amaya hands her a plate with some pasta.

They eat and start making out again. Resh runs her hands down Amaya's sides, sucking on her neck. Amaya moans slightly loudly making Olivia walk in.

Olivia knocks on the wall as soon as she sees Amaya take her shirt off. They jump up and Olivia laughs. "Want me to tell you when dinner is ready?"

"Uh, yeah mom. And could you not walk in like that?" Amaya hides.

"Uh, yeah sure," Olivia laughs and walks out.

After a while, Olivia calls the girls down. "Girls! Dinner!"

"Uh, can I tell you guys something?" Resh asks.

"You just did," Olivia responds. "But, yes, you can."

"I'm a boy. I just haven't transitioned yet," Resh plays with her food. "I'm transgender."