Chapter 11

Liv collapses on the floor 2 months after the Fin incident. Amanda hears the loud thud from upstairs that wakes Madison. She runs upstairs seeing Liv unconscious on the tiled floor in the upstairs bathroom. Amanda calls an ambulance and then calls Lucy to watch the kids.

Amanda falls asleep in a chair in the waiting room of the hospital, and the doctor wakes her up, "Amanda? Honey, I need you to wake up," Dr. Hebron shakes her shoulder.

"Dr, is she okay?!" Amanda asks frantically.

"Your girlfriend, she has stage 2 breast cancer," she replies.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" Amanda sobs, "Can I see her?"

"Yes, but first, I have one question."

"Yes?"

"Has she breastfed?"

"Madison, but only once or twice! She's been using formula!"

"We need to test Madison."

"Ok, can I see Olivia now?"

"Yes, come with me," Amanda follows her and sees Olivia half awake in the bed. Amanda walks in and hugs her girlfriend, they both cry. Amanda has Nick bring Madison in for testing, and they put Olivia on Chemotherapy.

"How did this happen? I was fine yesterday!" Olivia cries.

"Sometimes it takes a while to figure out that you have it. And sometimes it's only noticeable when it's really bad."

"Ouch!!" Liv screams.

"Uh-oh.." the doctor rushes to the desk at the side of the room.

"What?! What's wrong?!" Amanda panics.

"Olivia is going into early labor, I need to give her some sedations because she's too weak to do this by herself," she speaks as she walks over with a needle and two pills. She hands the pain pills to Liv, and hands her water with them. After Olivia takes the pills, she sedates her, making her fall mostly unconscious.

"This is gonna work out, right? The baby's not gonna die?" Amanda asks frantically.

"I can't promise that the baby will survive.."