Chapter 10

Olivia woke up and Amanda was speaking to the doctor, Amanda noticed Olivia was awake and pointed it out. The doctor tells Olivia to sign the discharge papers and she is free to leave. "So, the side effects of this prescription are; fainting, loss of appetite, very light periods, and shortness of breath. I you get shortness of breath, please come in and stop taking the pills."

Olivia signs the papers, "That'll do, now let's get out of here!" She gets dressed and they leave.

Once they get home, they notice only Fin and Maddie are awake. "Why are Amaya and Adam asleep on the couch? At noon?"

"They wouldn't go to bed, so I put them to sleep!" Fin points to the cupboard. "How you doin', Baby Girl?"

"I'm good, I just have to take some pills!" Liv responds.

"Go take them!" Amanda says walking toward the couch to wake the two children.

"What are the side effects?" Fin asks when Liv takes the pills.

"Light periods, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, and the most popular one, fa-" she gets cut off by falling to the floor, unconscious.

"That!" Amanda shouts, "Just stand her up and keep her head straight up!" Fin does exactly that.

Amanda wakes Amaya and Adam as Olivia awakes in Fin's arms. Olivia falls back, still slightly unconscious, but Fin catches her and helps her sit down. The kids go play and the adults talk. "How were the kids last night?" Olivia asks

"They were good, the only one who willingly slept was Madison, though."

"We've got that!" Amanda laughs.

"Oh, and I let the kids have some of your cake," Fin states.

"That's a rum cake, Fin! I told you not to give them any!!" Olivia shouts.

"No, you didn't, Liv!" Fin tells her.

"Call me lieutenant! Now, get the hell out of my house, NOW!!" Liv screams.

"Don't fucking yell at me, Olivia!" Fin seethes.