Chapter 4

AN: Go into the pic cuz ye

She likes me too!!
"Do, you, uh, like, um, me?" I stutter.

"Depends. Do you like me?" She smiles, I nod with a wide smile like a four year old, "Then, I do!"

"Thanks for helping me."

"Your welcome, now, let's help your baby! How far along are you?" She asks walking to the kitchen.

"2 to 3 months" I reply following her.

"Ok" She grabs 2 boxes of food, "Macaroni, or Pasta Shells?" She asks on one knee talking to my baby.

"I would like to choose Shells!" I explain.

"Macaroni it is!" She states walking back to the cupboards putting the Pasta Shells away as I chuckle.

"Ok then" I walk to the couch and hear a knock on the door, "I got it!" I call out getting up.

"You will stay seated" Olivia pushes me down and answers the door.

"Brian?!" She laughs.

"Liv!!" Bryan hugs her, "Mandy? What are you doing here?"

"She is staying with me, she works at SVU with me. How do you know her?" Olivia asks.

"We m-" I was cut off, guess I'm not allowed to speak.

"We met in Atlanta, when I went undercover, she needed a ride." He states.

2 Months Later
"Do you even like me anymore?!" I jokingly ask my girlfriend.

"Amanda? Why in the hell would you ever think that?" Olivia asks calmly.

"Because of this"

"What?!"

"Look at what you are doing right now!"

"Sorry" She moves back from in front of me to next to me.

3 Months Later
"Babe?! Where are my pain pills?!" I scream downstairs, it's my back that's killing me!

"Coming up with them!" I use my pills and the bathroom.

About 2 hours later I start having contractions, and damn they hurt!!