Chapter 13

Recap:
How long have I been out?

Olivia starts to choke, waking Amanda who calls one of the doctors. What confuses Olivia the most is; Amanda is smiling!

Why is she smiling? Can't she see, I'm choking over here?!

Chapter 13:
"What is going on?! Why the hell am I holding a sleeping child that isn't mine?!" Olivia angrily asks.

"You can't remember?" Amanda questions confused.

"Remember what?!"

"You gave birth to that little boy before your surgery.."

"I remember that, but one; Melinda said it probably wasn't going to survive, and two; this baby is at least six months old!"

"You fell into a coma.."

"What?!"

"When the tumor was removed, you were barley alive. You lost too much blood, but I wouldn't let you die so quickly, so they put you in a coma."

"Where are the rest of the kids? Maddie? Adam? Amaya?"

"Nick took them out to eat, I stayed here with you and this little guy!" Amanda smiles.

"Does he have a name?"

"I was thinking Adrian, Adrian Mark Benson!"

"I love it!!"

9 years later:
"Moms! Can Resh come over?!" Amaya, who is now 13 yells.

"Go ahead! But no boys!!" Amanda yells jokingly, knowing Amaya is gay.

"Ok!" She calls her best friend Retasha, who she calls Resh, over. Today is the day she is finally going to tell her something very risky.

"Knock Knock! I'm home!" Resh yells walking into the house like she usually does.

"RESH!!!!" Amaya screams running into her.

"Livvie, what's for dinner?" Resh has called Olivia Livvie since her and Amaya met at age 3.

"Spaghetti and meatballs. But Madison already ate since she has to be vegetarian!" She laughs.

"Me and Resh will be in my room! Love ya mommy!" Resh and Amaya run into her room.

"I need to tell you something!" They say in unison. "JINKS!! JINKS!! YOU FIRST! OK, ME FIRST!"

"You go first!" Resh yells Amaya.

"So, I like someone!" Amaya blushes.

"Spill!! Who is it? Is she hot? I call dibs if she's hot!" Resh rants.

"I wanna show that person I like them.. how do I do that?" Amaya asks desperate.

"Kiss them! And take me with you! I wanna watch!!" Resh laughs.

"You won't have to.." Amaya smiles.

"Wha-" Resh gets cut off by Amaya forcefully but lovingly kisses her. Resh kisses back and smiles breaking the kiss. "I love-" Resh stops when she sees Amanda in the hallway doing laundry, "pizza, I love pizza. Let's go get some!"

Amanda holds her hand out to Amaya, "I seen that, give me a card and I won't tell Olivia," Amaya slaps Amanda's hand and runs after Resh.