Chapter 2

Olivia's POV:
I go into the bathroom and turn on the water. I put it on shower mode and adjust the heat until it's close to perfect, then I strip down and get in. After about ten minutes of washing a get out and wrap my body in a towel. I walk to my room and find Amanda on my bed and on her phone. I walk to my closet and start dressing myself. When I'm done I walk back into the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. When I come out I give Amanda an outfit that is a little tight on me that might fit her. Once I'm done eating and Amanda is done getting ready we leave.

We get to the elevator of my apartment complex and walk in, once we get to the main floor we walk out of the building. We enter my car and I drive to our work, we sit in silence most of the ride. But Amanda speaks up, "Olivia?"

"Yes?" I question keeping my eyes on the road and sneaking looks at my soon to be blonde girlfriend.

"How do you trust any man working this job?"

I've heard this question way to many times, "I don't know, I guess it's just my instincts or something"

"Instincts?" She giggles, "I can't trust any guys anymore" she looks down and plays with her nails.

"Well, there are some guys that are good, and some guys that are bad. Why can't you trust guys?"

"I'm 23, I've been raped 30 something times, including sexual assaults."

"When was the last?!" I ask pulling my car into the driveway.

"I don't know." she replies as we exit my car, she walks to her car and starts screaming, "That basterd!!"

"What happened?"

"James!! Its the third time!!"

"Lets get inside, it's cold and you are already soaked from the rain" we walk inside and she sits at her desk.

"Benson, my office" Cregan says from his door.

"Yes cap't?"

"What was she screaming about?"

"Who? Rollins?"

"No, no, no, Cabot"

"I don't know what Cabot was screaming about?"

"Ok, what was your girlfriend screaming about?"

I blush at 'girlfriend', "Her ex wretched her car, he said hi to her last night and she passed out"

"Do you know what happened?"

"Cap't, I don't know if it was him at least once, but, she has been raped over 30 times"

"Anything else?"

"He has hit her"

"How hard?"

"Well, she has a long scar down her neck, he has a temper, it's James"

"Stabler?"

"Yeah"

"Take her home, with you, and take care of her. She's not fit for the job yet, she's sensitive right now. Help. Her."

"Ok cap'n, I'll do my. Best."

"Bye, Olivia"

"Bye, dad"

I walk out and grab Amanda on the way, "What are you doing?!"

"Cap'n told me to take you home with me."