Chapter 8

Olivia walks out of the courthouse during Ashley's case, she  walks down to her car to grab her pain pills. Suddenly, she feels a grip on her neck. She pulls her gun out and shoots twice at the man, he takes the gun and shoots her an inch away from her side. She looks up and sees Dennis, the perp's son, getting arrested by Fin. Her eyes slowly close as Amanda runs up and applies pressure on the bullet wound. "Baby! Please, baby! Fight the pain! We need you!" She pleads "Call a damn bus!" She calls annoyed that everyone is just standing and staring. "She's gone.." Amanda cries as she realized Liv doesn't have a pulse.

Liv's eyes flutter open and she gasps in need for air, making Amanda jump and reapply the pressure to the wound. "Amanda, baby.." Liv cries.

"Shh, shh, breath, just breath.." Amanda pleads as Liv closes her eyes. The bus comes and they put Liv on the gurney. On the way to the hospital, Amanda noticed a male nurse checking Liv out, sexually. "She's lesbian," Amanda states.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He guilts, still staring at the, by the looks of it, unconscious Olivia.

"Quit staring at my boobs!" The brunette snaps.

"Your awake!" Amanda exclaims. She gets on Olivia's lap, the male nurse goes to grab her ass, but she flicked his hand away.

They pull up to the hospital and take Liv inside. They finish cleaning her skin and wounds, and start  bandaging the wounds and wrap fabric around her stomach.

"Olivia? Can I come in?" A female nurse asks.

"Yeah!" She calls.

The nurse helps her with pain pills while Amanda is asleep on the couch. "Doc wants you to stay overnight, just tonight. He doesn't want any guests, especially children. Your fiance is fine, but nobody else for tonight!"

"I haven't proposed yet!" Liv sighs.

"Do it soon, hun." The nurse walks out of the room, turning off the light but leaving the door open a crack. Olivia calls Fin and he said he would watch the kids for the night so that Lucy could go home.