After my breathing evens at I squeeze my eyes before opening them to see that Angel was no where to be found and my release was all over my hand and the wall.

What is this girl doing to me?

**

After cleaning myself up along with the shower, I dry myself off and sneak back into Angel's room. "Dad?" Ariel asks softly and I press a finger to my lips telling him not to wake his sister up. Ariel follows me into the living room and I shut Angel's door softly before asking him what's wrong.

"I'm hungry." He whispers.

"Me too buddy." I reply before leading him into the kitchen, thankfully they keep their fridge well stocked. I pull out some eggs, bacon, sausage and pancake mix to make up. Ariel talks my ear off as I cook, he asks if I can put blue berries into the pancake mix because that's how Angel does it. I nod of course and smile thinking of their relationship, the smile drops when I realize how wrong it is that I want his sister.

I mean I know I'm not related to her but still. "Hi my name is Harry and this is my girlfriend Angel who also happens to be my son's half sister." Yea, awkward as fuck.

Do I even want her like that though? Is it just her body that drives me crazy? I mean she's such a strong, amazing woman and.... Yea, I've got it bad....

Fuck.

I hear movement behind me, as I place a plate of pancakes down I look up to see Angel and her roommate, Jerica I think she said her name was, staring at me. Very subtle ladies.

"Oh, good morning ladies." I greet with a wide smile, Angel blushes and looks down. "I hope you don't mind that I raided your fridge, Ariel and I are hungry men." I add winking at her and Jerica nudges her before walking to the table.

"As long as it's tasty you can use whatever you like." She teases and I chuckle.

After placing the last plate down I notice that Angel hasn't moved so I walk towards her. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I whisper, she nods and I take her hand to lead her back into her room before shutting the door.

Ok... what was I thinking being alone with her? "Jesus I look like shit." She mutters, I walk in front of her and gently pushes some hair behind her ear as I look down on her biting my lip.

"You look beautiful as always love, you should wear your hair up more." I whisper as my fingertips trail down her neck, thank FUCK I just got myself off because I would be rock hard by now already. Her skin is so intoxicating I just can't stop. "Such a pretty neck." I say under my breath and she smiles at me.

"Are you going to bite me or something?" She teases and I almost lose all self control.

"Do you want me to?" Please say yes, please say yes.

She chews her lip nervously as she looks down my body. "Did they hurt?" She asks motioning to my tattoos.

"Not badly, some more then others." I reply, she looks at my chest curiously.

"Can I touch it?" Angel asks and I nod, I fight back a moan as her soft fingertips trace the lines of my right sparrow. "It's so smooth."

"Some aren't it depends on the artist, like this one." I tell her as I bring her fingers to some script on my bicep. "My friend did this one, he pressed too hard and it left scar tissue. Or this one." I whisper as I bravely bring her hand down to my left laurel, just a few more inches and she'd see a whole new world. No Harry, bad Harry. Showing her tattoos not your cock remember? "I was an idiot and went swimming before it was fully healed, it got infected and took forever to heal." I explain, her fingertips trace the lines dangerously close to where I want her the most. I bite my lip, fighting back a moan as goosebumps erupt across my skin.

"I've always wanted to get one for Ariel, a lion." She says before trailing her fingertips up to my butterfly. "What are those? Are they scars?" She asks and I catch her wrists before she's able to touch it.

Nipple play will get me hard and then I'm in trouble cause she won't be able to walk out of this room.

"I erm, I was born with four nipples." I explain sheepishly.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Harry, I think they're cute." She whispers and I chuckle softly. "So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"It's going to sound really weird for me to ask and I know it's none of my business but I-"

"Spit it out Harry." She snaps and I sigh before running my hands down her arms and grabbing her hands.

"Don't sleep with Xander, not until I disprove the rumor going on about him." I whisper, she furrows her brows at me in confusion.

"What do you mean? Do you think he's cheating on me?"

Well possibly but it also kills me to think of you being with that asshole so intimately.

"I don't know, I just don't want you to get hurt ok? Can you promise me please?" I plead and she lets out a sigh of frustration.

"It's none of your business but I trust you Harry, plus it's not like we're on the best of terms." She replies and I breath out a sigh of relief. "On one condition though, I want the information you have on his father. His parentage has haunted him since he was a kid, if I can help him in some way I want to."

"Fine."