Welcome! (Kingdom Descriptions)

Welcome to the beginning of a new series! This is going to be the revised version of the Sky Army Series, but this series is much better then the Sky Army Series!

I just felt like posting this now, don't question me, I don't know either!

Anyway, I know you all are probably excited for this, but let me put you all down who read the Sky Army Series. This series will not be 11 books long....no...Not doing that again.

Now the map for this series:

I love making maps like these

And now let me give you all Kingdom description.... :)

Sacura Kingdom:
Located north of Trost River. Sacura is a relatively peaceful nation. It depends on the Sky Army for protection and is a very festive Kingdom. They often give Commander Adam and his army many things in return for their services to Astina.

But don't count this Kingdom short. Queen Jessica (Aphmau) Hart, will come to the Sky Army's aid within a moments notice if something were to happen. They have a powerful military force but a very small force since they let the Sky Army handle most of their conflicts.

Queen Jessica, or Jess as the Sky Army calls her, gained the throne after her older brother was killed in battle. She is a reasonable Queen and often goes to Commander Adam or General Seto Azdel for advice if need be. It isn't an odd sight to see the Sacuraian ruler in the Army Base.

But Sacura is set near the Scorched Jungle. A jungle full of secrets and mysteries. And mysterious beings as well, Commander Adam had set up a defensive measure for the people's protection. Recruits are stationed near the Shamble Town, they are treated fairly be the people and were accepted quickly.

They are often wearing bright colors and most of the time throwing some sort of festival for something. Going there can truly make any upset person feel happy again.

But that doesn't mean it isn't all it is crack up to be. Crime and slave traders are very active in Sacura since it is easy to get away with almost anything there.

Kingdom's Color: Purple
How to Say: Soc-cur-ah

Nasia Kingdom:
Located in the Stork Hills, near Stork City. Nasia Kingdom is generally surrounded by farmland with the soil being rich in nutrients and no obstacles to block it.

This Kingdom contains mages and non-mages alike, but they tend to disagree. The King of Nasia, King Max La'Plume, can be on the temperamental side. A friend to Commander Adam, yet it is rare to ever see the Commander make a visit to this Kingdom. Adam often sends his friends there instead for what he describes, personal reasons.

The relationship between this Kingdom and the Sky Army is in question, but there isn't a doubt that the will not come to the Kingdom's aid if need be.

Although, this Kingdom has a population problem. It is too big. Barely any restrictions or care in the world has made this Kingdom be unorganized and undeveloped. Falling behind in technology and information, this Kingdom is like giving students in a high school more authority and power over the teachers and principal.

Kidnappings, murders, rapes, slavery, and more are common, while it is a grown concern in the King. He felt like he has lost his grip making him desperate to regain control of his Kingdom. Especially during times of famine like Astina is currently stuck in with Nasia not growing food at all.

Kingdom's Color: Red
How to Say: Ne-sa

Verane Kingdom:
Located trapped by the Ethernal Heights. This Kingdom has claimed more than once that the Sky Army isn't needed and should disband.

Its ruler being the old King, King Fredrick Larsson. If there is some type of world conflict, it is better to just ask if the Kingdom was involved because 90% of the time it will be. This kingdom keeps to itself, not allowing Sky Army Officials or recruits within it's walls.

This Kingdom has it running good, looking st the two young rulers like they are something stuck in his boot. He sticks to traditions and won't hesitate to attack a Kingdom, a city, or even the Sky Army Base itself. But the Sky Army is located between the Land Bridge and the Kingdom with the City of Alamut between them. The City depends on the Sky Army's protection which Commander Adam is happy to provide.

The Kingdom is often in dark colors, able to camouflage into the tall peaks and forests. The Verane's military force matches the Sky Army.

Also, there have been proven ties to the Verane Royal family Dark Sorcery making this Kingdom a safe haven for the Dark Arts. And Light Mages are not welcome here by the Dark Wizards who won't hesitate to murder them.

But expecting help from this kingdom is like expecting for a tree to start talking to you.

Kingdom's Colors: Black
How to Say: Vern-ah-an

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So...if you had to pick between these three, where would you live? And you cannot pick Sky Army or a city. The three Kingdoms is what I am wondering...

Prologue will have update day and all that, but that will be posted soon.

For now, hope you all enjoyed! :)