Time to ask questions

Start from the beginning

"What about Ming?" P'Sing asked, calmly from his chair.

"We had to beat up that guy, make him suffer and record it." The other one yelled. "That was the order."

This time they had to get a hold of Kit, who had landed some good punches before Lee and someone else grabbed him.

I had to sit and listen while P'Sing asked questions, they were talkative now. The third guy cried, he didn't hurt anyone he was just the driver.

They knew about the car show, they were going to grab them then but they didn't go. The person paying didn't care they wanted it done so they went after Yo because he was alone, they would get Ming later.

But Yo managed to get away and Ming went to the hospital. They lured Ming from his car towards the waiting van, but Ming fought back, they weren't ready for that. They surprised him with the hit to the head, then the others came. They tried to run but got caught.

"We tried to stop, going to his faculty was really risky, but the person paying us has high connections, their fathers a politician, we would get in more trouble if we didn't finish it." The driver cried.

He gave a name, I had no idea who the hell that was.

The information about where they would be, and the whole contacting with the person paying them came from Mookie a guy they knew from a few jobs.

P'Sing showed the guy a picture. "Is this the one paying you?"

The guy nodded, Beam swore when he saw it. "We know her by another name, as Yo called her The Harpy. That's Ming's ex."

"Fuck sake." Forth yelled. "Mookie is the guy who made that profile and sold Yo's number."

"Who told you Yo was alone?" I asked the little shit bleeding on the floor, that bugged me most.

"You ex." He began looking at me. "From across the hall."

We went back in separate cars, they wouldn't let me hit them anymore, I wanted to get back to Yo. I washed up first, I didn't want Yo to see the blood on my hands.

When I got to Yo's room, his gang was there, but the bed was empty, I panicked. I asked where Yo was, the elders across rushed out to see what was up, his gang said with Ming, I ran into see him sitting there, I took a breath.

He was so annoyed when no one listened to him, I held him closer. I wanted to laugh when he told me to stop, but anything my Yo wants is okay.

How is that even possible? The monitors didn't react, the nurses checked him constantly, the doctors been. Yo talked to him and he's waking up?

I look at Kit when a quite sob escapes him, he's holding Ming's hand.

A head wound can be very bad, they did tests and scans it was all normal, but again like Yo he wasn't waking up.

Ming's parents move towards the bed, and joined kit.

I carefully carry Yo back, and put him to bed. He's talking to his gang, telling them that Ming's waking up, they all look relived.

Only Yo can handles them. But they are his friends and they come through when Yo needs them, I like them.

They all go home for the night, they have questions but they will wait.

I sit with Yo, as he gets tired and starts to drift off.

I look at my swollen knuckles, it's been a while since I hit someone, but after what the guy said, he's lucky I didn't end him right there.

I watch Yo sleep, all those years of looking and now he's mine, it makes me smile. Yo do you have any idea how precious you are to the people around you?

"Yo do you know you're really an angel." I whisper caressing his cheek. "If I didn't see you, I might have taken the wrong path."

".... don't go.... P'Pha." he whispers in his sleep.

"You will have to tell me about it." I look up to see Yo's father, sitting on the other side of the bed.

I quickly greet him. I want uncle to like me, because I'm never letting Yo go.

"I'm sure you know most of it sir."

"I do. But there are gaps." He says watching Yo. "Soon I will have to give you permission to call me Dad."

I can't help smiling, we have talked a lot as Yo slept, I made sure I was extra charming, Yo loves his father, I have to make him love me too.

I chuckles as Yo grabs my hand when I move it. "He makes everyone around love him."

"He had people moving faster than me."

"He shocked P'Sing and P'Lee." I smile.

"He deeply impressed us." His father sounds proud.

"Yo is tougher then we think." I say

"So, I'm finding out."

"You finished making calls?" I ask looking across.

"By the end of tomorrow, there family names will be dust."