Lets go to the movies!

"What you thinking about Yo?" P'Pha asks me.

"Nothing , I hope this film is good." I reply taking the popcorn from him.

Its Sunday, a whole new week and work starts tomorrow, I knew P'Pha wanted to see this film so I got us tickets.

I chose the smaller screening, this place is for couples and has couple seats, we've been dating for a while but this is the first time were going to the cinema, I'm looking forward to it.

"Ming Kwan how many people are your feeding?" P'Kit snaps.

I turn to look right, its Ming and P'Kit in the seats next to us.

"But p, I wanted you to try them all and tell me which you like the best." He whines.

"What the hell are you here for?" I ask Ming.

"We came to watch the film shitty Yo."

"Forth how many times? I said the other packet."

"Beam you pointed at this one." P'Forth sighs.

I turn left its P'Forth and P'Beam in the seats next to ours.

"P'Arthit are you sure you didn't want anything else?"

"No Kongpob these are fine."

The seats behind us are P'Kong and P'Arthit...when I look up they both smile and I greet them.

"P'Prem isn't this the expensive one?"

"Wad stop worrying, we haven't been out in ages."

"These are our seats P'Nott."

"Take the drink Tew, did I forget the snacks?"

"No p I have them." P'Tew sees me and waves, I wave back.

"I can't believe you bastards didn't offer me a ride." P'Tooth shouts at his gang. While a young man finds their seats.

"Shut it fatty, your boyfriend was bringing you." P'Bright says coming in with .....Rome.

They both sit in the seats just below us, I whack Rome's head. P'Bright turns to glare at me, then realises who I am.

"Nong Yo!" He smiles.

"Why are you here with him?" I ask Rome.

"He can't be alone he has a slight concussion." P'Bright says but Rome looks sad. "Plus were dating, it's officially our first date, happy? Why must you pry into things Nong Yo?" But Rome's smiling at P'Bright, who's melting?

"P'Pha lets find another film to watch." I sigh.

He just chuckles and pinches my cheek.

"E'Yo why do you have the better seats?" Monty shouts.

"Why the hell are all of you here?" I yell.

"This is meant to be a good film Yo." P'Din adds coming in with his team.

"Is the whole universe coming to this?" I yell

"I'm not sure Yo, but we herd its worth a watch." P'Sing replies taking a seat.

"Are you sure you didn't want a drink p?" P'New's asking.

"No I'm fine New, come sit."

"P'Sing! I want a word with you later." Ming yells.

"Sure thing kiddo, but throw me some snacks, I saw you buy half the shop."

Ming grumbles but throws him some small packets of sweets.