Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Four years has passed and the career of the boys started to grow and dominate the whole world, although there's a lot of problem, threats and goodbyes from the first, they made it to maintain their names show to all of the people that they can make it.

Namjoon from all the years, he is the best leader his group could never have. He is well-mannered and he gain some of the biggest senior respect.

Seokjin, already called the world wide handsome, before other can't see his worth simply because they were blind with something they want Seokjin wanted to be. Seokjin gain the biggest popularity and help other organizations helping animals when his pet or what he called part of their family died, Jjangu.

Hoseok, hoseok now part of their dance choreographer. Their CEO see his potential and hard work, and have him also his own studio when he notice that the boy have talent when it comes on producing music, he help Namjoon a lot, and like Namjoon and Seokjin he have the biggest fan base inside and outside the country.

Jimin now is an actor slash part of the Bangtan, he was a guest before in a Korean series and the senior has seen his acting talent and they convince his management to keep Jimin, his schedule was hectic but still can provide some time to his group and acting career.

Lastly, Jungkook. What happened to him? He is now of the host of a variety show and he love it. He sometimes help his Hyung with his producing and some of the piano part,  other hoobaes treated him as their idol because he is called the Golden Maknae that can do anything.

Taehyung and Yoongi? Where are they?

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Mom can i-" The pale small boy yawned scrunching his nose. "Sleep with you." He continued pouting.

Taehyung laughed ushering the boy to his bed and hugged him. "Aren't you said you are a big boy and you can sleep without mommy?" He said with the hint of sadness and playfulness. "You are so mean Jung Yoongi."

"I'm not mean. I'm sorry mommy, Daddy just threat me! Okay! He said I can't get my piano if I never leave your room. He wanted you for himself only! Jung is bad Daddy!"

Taehyung laughed because his husband and son playfulness. "Stop it baby. you can sleep here with us okay? Hoseok Hyung is just kidding."

"Whatever he look like a horse anyway." Yoongi whispered.

"Jung Yoongi I heard that." Hoseok came in and hug the two of them. "If I'm a horse, you're a turtle and your mommy is a tiger." Yoongi pouted want to let go of the hug. "Ehhhh! Let's hug for a while Daddy is sad, Hobi want to hug his family after our tour!" He added with pouty lips. The two look at each other and shake their head.

Hugging Hoseok tight. "Thank you Daddy." Yoongi whispered that both of Hoseok and Taehyung heard. "Thank you for accepting me and being the good father and husband we never had. Thank you for answering all my bills before from the hospital and-"

The two startled when Hoseok sobbed loudly. "Why?" Taehyung dumbfounded ask.

"I don't want this kind of talk! I'm so sad! I love the both of you and I will always be thankful that you choose me three years ago." Hoseok said wiping his tears. "Thank you. Now, I have my own family and I feel completed."

The three laugh hugging each other. "Be thankful that I picked you." Yoongi snorted rolling his eyes.

END.

Questions:

Why not vkook?

I think his love for the two wasn't that deep enough unlike Hoseok. All of them are flirting with him, but only Hoseok feelings are genuine.

Why Hoseok.

Because I think  he can top taehyung (I'm a full-pledge top!tae stan) and Hoseok is a dom for me, except Namjoon and Yoongi.

If its harem, why aren't they all in relationship?

as much as I want too, but guys, even if its a story, do you think its proper that Taehyung will end up with all of them? (They are idols) they will see Taehyung as a slut if they're all committed with each other, especially he does have a child.

Why are you a traitor? I thought you are a top!tae stan?

As a writer (amateur) I think its good for me to made an experiment. I don't think I can create a stories without Taehyung as a main character.

Is narcolepsy really can kill?

Idk. But I just exaggerated it a bit, narcolepsy is not like that. It'll made you sleep but not that it will last for a year or so on.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.