Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Yoongi smiles cheekily seeing the other boys dancing on point in front of himㅡalthough, Namjoon and Seokjin was a bit slow. He knows the two trying their best shot to gain his respect.

Yoongi as a child knows a lot of thing, he isn't some kind of kid that cry, eat and wait for their parents. Yoongi himself considering his self as a genius child. He knows everything and understand it in a small period of time.

When Yoongi was a three years old, he always saw his mother Taehyung sacrificing himself in his work just to feed them both and earned for his future. The kid is not that stupid and oblivious what's going on around him. Even he is three. He understanding his mother suffering.

How his mother cry each night because he can't give the things Yoongi likes. Such as like enroll him in a private school that teach piano lesson. Taehyung can't afford that thing. Especially when he knows that his son was talented enough for that instrument. He feel so sorry for his son and he always blame himself for not giving Yoongi the best he can give.

Yoongi doesn't care. As long as his mother is on his side. He is completed. Taehyung is his first love, his family and his everything.

Even Taehyung see him as a little child. Yoongi think he is big enough to face challenges and struggles with his lovable mother. He can fight in a young of age.

For Taehyungㅡhis mother. He can be a good boy.

"What would you like to eat Kim Yoongi." Namjoon asked wiping the sweat running slowly on his neck, coming to his pecks. "Its our break and we will order."

Yoongi smiles. "Can I have pizza with a lot of cheese and a burger for mommy?" He tried to sound respectful but that sounds so dry on his tongue.

"Don't force your self kid. We know you doesn't like us at all." Jimin taunted smiling with his crescent shape eyes. "Whatever your attitude is. We will accept you."

Yoongi bites his bottom lips that so-so thin. He can't take the compliment and good words he is currently receiving. Especially on his mother suitor. "Yoonniiiiee??" Yoongi gasped struggling to step down his feet on the ground. Knowing he is sitting on a high chair.

"Mommy? I'm here!" He waves his little hands and smiles in gummy. "Stupid Hyung asked me about food. What do you like Mommy?"

Taehyung smiles and said that he likes to order jjajjangmyeon and burger king. Taehyung was easy to please.

"I will pay you guys. Really." Taehyung scratch his head and awkwardly smiles.

"No Baby its our treat. What else?" Namjoon said blushing he is not into speaking so naturally by wooing a guy he likes.

"Baby?!" Jeongguk shrieks rolling his eyes. Namjoon and that's the cue for him to shut up. "How about dessert Hyung?!"

"Anything strawberry I guess?" Jeongguk nodded and smiles getting his cellphone device.

Yoongi walks quietly near his mom and tug his shirt. Taehyung bend his knees and ask what's the problem. "Mommy can you feed me like beforeeeee?"

Taehyung gasped and nodded kissing Yoongi cheeks. "I will Baby when the foods arrived alright?"

"Yes mommy." Yoongi sat hugging his mother arms and close his eyes. "I'm Happy for you mommy."

Everything seems fine.

Until Yoongi fell and fainted.