Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Taehyung is currently waiting for Yoongi, because they said while ago that they're going into a small shopping because they like his son so much.

He can't say no, knowing how all of them treating him well, so as Yoongi his small little gummy bear.

He keep on scrolling up his phone trying to see any new tweets coming from his private account to stalk Seo Jun. But soon interrupt when the door open with Yoongi running using his small legs with a big chain hanging on his neck that look so very heavy.

Yoongi is smiling ear to ear like genuinely happy that made Taehyung heart melted, he wanted to coo the little sunshine and pepper him with a lot of kisses.

He then bend his knees so that their height was the same and smile looking at him handing a small portion of clothes.

That look like a handkerchief with a red snake design from  very expensive brand.

"Mom." Taehyung hummed and touch the chain on his neck and chuckles because its heavy. "Daddy Jin got me this. I like it!"

"D-daddy?" Taehyung choke on his spit hearing that words coming from his son mouth.

"Yes, all of them actually my daddy! They bought a lot for Yoonie! So..I'm fine with it now." Yoongi said half hearted, knowing he is very attach with his Mother since birth and thinking about his mother having a husband hurt his little heart.

As much little Yoongi want Taehyung for himself only. He can't. He want him to be happy and his mother happiness is his happiness too.

Taehyung chuckles shaking his head and lean forward kissing the tip of his nose. Yoongi close his eyes and a tears slipped on his face. Causing Taehyung too startled.

"Y-Yoongi.." Taehyung nervously said wiping Yoongi flush cheeks and smile with his usual gummy.

"Mommy, as much as i like you for myself..I can't.. I want you to feel that..someone is concern for you and love you like.. Like how you treated me.." Yoongi said in his small voice. "I love you mommy and sorry for being a bad boy.."

Taehyung sighs wiping his own cheeks and giggles. "Yoongi listen to me.."

Yoongi pouted and look at his mother brown orbs and listen carefully.

"If there is someone who is concern and love me the way i treated you..that would be you.. I don't need anyone, as long as i have you.. As long as we have each other.. So stop this jealousy with your new hyungs okay? They don't like me.."

Yoongi and Taehyung hugs each other and smile. They didn't notice that five guys who holding a lot of bags with gifts and clothes for them.

"Actually.." Jin started making the two look at them. "We like you Taehyung.." He added.

"So give us a chance." Jimin sighs smiling weakly.

Yoongi look at his mother who looks very confuse and didn't know what to do.