Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

"Mommy wakes up, you have an interview." A little voice groans pushing his mother body and whined when he sees that there is no effect on pushing it. "Mommy, Yoonie ish hungry!"

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes in a snapped and bolted out of their room to prepare his son a breakfast.

He doesn't want to be an irresponsible single Parent by not giving him a food, even if they're not that rich. He wants Yoongi, his son to be healthy as much as possible.

"Yoonie-ah, eat now and let's go to the new ice cream parlor!" Taehyung hug his son and peppering him a lot of kisses on his chubby cheeks.

Yoongi pointed his lips and Taehyung chuckles when his son demanded to kiss their lips together. "My Baby is clingy? Let Mommy kiss his Yoonie!"

Yoongi chuckles and hug his Mother using his small arms. "Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"You need to hurry up cos you will be late." Taehyung cock his brows and waited for Yoongi, Yoongi shake his head. "Mommy! You have an interview!"

"I have- what?!" Taehyung feel nervous but brushed it off while feeding his four-year-old son and him in exchange.

After that they both brush their teeth and stripped after for them to take a bath in a hurry. Taehyung wore his formal attire and style it in a bit and dress Yoongi too.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?!"

"Is it fine if I go with you there?" Taehyung heart melted seeing his son with his small eyes glinting. "Am i not a burden?"

Taehyung bend his knees and shake his head patting his son head. "You will never be a burden Yoon. I Love you."

"But what if you didn't get accept because of me?"

"Then i will find a job again. I can't leave you alone here. You are like four years old and still small-"

"Mommy!" Yoongi whined. "I'm a man now! I can protect you!"

Taehyung chuckles and smile hugging his son using his arms. "Alright. My son is my knight in shining armor, but! He need to eat at least more rice to grow faster and drink his milk all the time."

"I always-"

"Sure? God is listening." Taehyung reminded that made Yoongi pouted his pouty lips.

"Okay I will do that for mommy since I Love Mommy so much."

"And Mommy loves you more, so let's get going now?"

Taehyung decided to ride in a bus and wait until they reach the building of Big Hit Entertainment.

Taehyung and Yoongi walk inside and Yoongi held his Mother pointed finger and hang his mouth in awe seeing a big building. "Mommy when you started working are you leaving me-"

"Nope, I will bring you all the time. I can't leave without you." Yoongi let out a giggles and make his mother cooed.

"Let's go! Baby?"

"Let's go!"

Taehyung lifted his son on his arm while his folder on his armpit and continued walking.

The brunet didn't notice a whistle and wolves eyes looking at him because of how attractive he was and sum the cute baby on his arms.

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"I want to go home." Yoongi murmur when he saw his mother getting checked out with other males.

Yoongi is a bit protective to his Mom even if he is still young. He wanted his mother to be his only, nothing else.

"Why are you tired?"

"No-"

"Mr Kim? Go inside please, the Management is calling for you."

"Okay thanks." Taehyung held Yoongi hands, and they both entered the office with a Man wearing an eye glasses.

Taehyung smile and sat when the male asked him too, Yoongi also sitting on his Mother lap.

"Uh, Who is he?" The male asked curiously smiling a bit.

"Ah, I'm sorry but this is my son. I'm actually applying for make up artist or stylist here in your company. I really need this job for my son."

"So if ever you got accepted you will, uh.. Bring him here, am I right?" Taehyung nods and smile widely. "What if we don't want you to bring him but you will be accepted here? What will you do?"

Taehyung smile weakly, "As much as I want to, I can't leave my son alone in our house. My son is well-behave even if he is four years old, and he easily followed simple instructions so its not a problem if I bring him anywhere."

The male smile genuinely. "You are very kind, alright you are accepted here. You see there is no reason for me to reject you. I see here in your job before that its also your job so, its fine with me."

"Oh my gosh! Really? Thank you!" Taehyung hug his son and shake the latter hands.

"It's no problem Mr. Kim, welcome to Big Hit Entertainment."