Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

"Mommy?" Little Yoongi tugged his Mother sweater because he is so irritated with the Bangtan presence. He gave the five boys a deathly cute glare that made the five boys cooed. "Bangtan hyung is not that good?"

He asked with a hint of question lace on his voice.

Taehyung chuckled bending his legs a little to face Yoongi height and the little gummy bear cupped his mother ethereal face. "Why does my baby seem lying now?"

Yoongi bit his thin lips and sighed. "Yoonie is very sorry mommy. It just Bangtan hyung is pissing me."

Taehyung let out a big laughed and hug his lovable son. "Oh baby please behave alright? This is the only way for us to survive now and the salary here is big and i can earn for your schooling."

"But mommy Yoonie is genius already!" Taehyung ruffle his son locks and smile. "Mommy don't ignore me, i will die!"

Taehyung lift his son and peppered him a lot of kisses on his face because he looks so adorable in Taehyung eyes. "Mommy~"

"What?" Yoongi look at the Bangtan seeing them giving him a teasing look. "Does my baby don't want a kisses anymore?"

"N-no, but Yoonie is a big boy now." He whispered gritting his teeth while eyeing Namjoon who smugging.

"But for Mommy, Yoongi will remain as a little gummy, fluffy and squishy bear forever. Hear that?"

"Yes mommy i love you!"

"Taetae loves Yoongi too!"

While the two hugging each other Jungkook was giving them an amused look. He looks like he is whipped for someone he met for the first time. "Jungkook do you like him?"

"I don't know. But he is cute hyung." He whispered looking at his foot. "And maybe he already has a husband seeing that little squash."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

The bangtan just finished their practice for the song not today, Taehyung is busy talking with other staff outside while little Yoongi was in front of them with his little legs cross and watching them intently if they made mistake.

Jin and Namjoon feel a bit worried because they know that they still didn't have the moves like what Hoseok and Jimin has.

"Break!" Hoseok shouted huffing while snatching some towels near him. "Namjoon you should remain on your spot and-"

"All of you doesn't know how to danth." Yoongi said pouting. "Are you really famous?"

"W-wait? Why are you here?" Jin asked.

"Because i can! Stop asking Yoonie!"

"Hey brat. Be thankful that your mom is pretty-" Jimin cut off seeing Yoongi glaring at him.

"Don't tell in front of me that my mom is pretty! He is mine!"

Namjoon and Jungkook laughed but stopped when they noticed tears escaping from the little one eyes. "No one deserve my mommy except Yoonie! I hate you!" He ran outside leaving them in shock.

"Maybe we push him too much?"