Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Yoongi ran to his mother who busy putting make-up on Jimin face, he was standing between Jimin legs while both hands holding Taehyung waist. Although, it isn't necessary at all because why the fuck Jimin need to put his hand to the other waist?

"Mommy." Yoongi coldly said eyeing Jimin on his sit. Jimin trance catch the little brunet, and he immediately removed his hands on the other.

Taehyung so oblivious to what is happening. He just walk a little and bend looking on Yoongi and Jin hand in hand with shock.

Because Yoongi isn't a very touchy person. You need to gain his trust, or maybe he already got it?

Taehyung let out a nervous chuckle looking at their hands that intertwined perfectly. Even though his son hand was quiet small.

"Is it fine if i come with this annoying hyung?" Taehyung gasped laughing nervously, looking at Jin with apologetic look and the worldwide handsome just nodded in agreement.

"Ah, y-you see gummy bear. This hyung, is famous- i think it not okays if you-" Jin bend a little with Taehyung and look at him straight in the eye. Taehyung blushing like hell and bite his lips looking away.

Jin is so fucking handsome! He thought to himself and shakily sighed.

"Taehyung its no problem. I don't have anything to do, so this little handsome guy can come with his handsome uncle!" After he say that, he laughed in a squeaky sound.

And lift Yoongi on his chest. "Let's go before you change you mind." He added smiling. "Anyway Taehyung do you want me to buy anything for you as well?"

"Uh, i well, just...i still don't get my first compensation-"

"No, it's on me. I'm rich." Jin said smirking and Yoongi grab his chest shirt.

"Yes mommy he is rich. I will ask him to buy me chain." Taehyung slap his forehead mentally and look him again in an apologetic.

"Don't worry i will buy anything Ha-ha-ha." Taehyung widened his eyes and awkwardly nodded waving his hands.

"Okay Yoongi be careful and say thank you to Uncle Jin if he buys you anything alright?" Yoongi nodded showing his thumbs up.

"Affirmative." Taehyung nodded and kiss his lips.

Jin blushed looking away knowing he is holding the little ball of despair- i mean happiness.

"Kiss this annoying uncle too." Jin and Taehyung ajar their mouth in disbelief.

Even the sleepy Jimin open his eyes hastily and stood up.

"Yoonie.." He called again in a small voice.

"Mommy if he can buy us anything he can be my Dad. I want to be rich." He said and hug Jin neck.

"I'm rich too!" Jimin on their back scream and Taehyung now didn't know what to do.