Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

"The moment you stepped inside my room. Your tears did not stop from falling." Taehyung smiles weakly from his son statement. The little boy rubbing his eyes and pouted his puckered lips. "What seems to be the problem mommy? Am I sick? Am I dying?"

Namjoon and Hoseok look away hearing those words. They can't say anything but listen carefully from those two. They can't just enter their life like that. "N-no. What are you saying y-you're not dying!" Taehyung hugs him tightly but the tears slipped more fast than he's liking. "I would die first before you die Baby. Stop saying those words. Alright?"

Yoongi eyed the Bangtan boys and smiles. "I'm dying right?"

Jeongguk who busy wiping His tears shrugs and look away together with Jimin who fidgeting his fingers. "Mommy, I'm not sick? Why I'm still here? Why are you crying."

"Its -"

"Mommy, I'm not stupid. I'm genius. If everyone seems sad and gloomy and you are crying then it means I'm right, it is okay mommy. I can take it. I'm a strong boy."

Taehyung burst into tears and sobs. "But your mommy is not." He whispers enough for them to hear. "I don't want to be alone-"

"Bangtan Hyung are their mom. They can also be your companion when I die.."

"...."

"Can I have one wish mommy?" Yoongi look at him tiredly and smiles

"What is it Baby?" Taehyung immediately asked.

"Can I meet my Daddy?"

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"I told you Seojun is busy, his schedule are flood right now. You can to back tomorrow if you want-" Seojun manager said holding his phone tightly. Looks like the man was texting with Seojun himself. "Please if you want some cash. I can give it, just don't ruin my artist."

"I wouldn't ruin it! I just want to talk with him. Just this one can you please call him?"

The manager aggressively push Taehyung on the floor causing him to slumped with a loud thud. Jimin and Jung kook who join him inside the building saw what happen and punch the manager straight in their face.

The chaos started and Seojun who just busy hiding inside the managers' office went outside to stop them, good thing. The media wasn't their to capture the intense scene and the fight started to rise with a lot of punch everywhere.

Seojun face wasn't recognize anymore. His eyes are black and violet due to the punches his received and his lips had cuts that looks so hurtful.

Taehyung stop them they hastily stop. Seojun was panting and breathing so hard. "Seojun-ah."

"What- what do you want!!!" He almost crying and scared with the two boys. "Don't come near me!"

"Yoongi just wanted to meet you..I promise I won't bother you anymore.."

Seojun nodded and look away. "You can just say it while ago. I shouldn't received this punches..damn it."