Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

"I- don't know what you're talking about Jimin?" Taehyung stand up awkwardly sliding his hand onto his Yoongi to hold his small and soft hand.

He didn't know what they're talking about especially when his son was in confession.

"Chance for?" Yeah, Taehyung want to act like a dumb. Although he still looks cute and all, but they still find it beautiful. "Yoongi baby, can you go out and play for a bit?"

"I don't want to." Yoongi said thumping his little feet and pouted. "I want to see them begging for you. You're pretty-ful mommy!"

"Baby-"

"Mom, let me witness these opportunities please i will be quiet and help you find who's more good for you!" Yoongi beamed and smile with his gummy one.

Jin chuckles even the scenarios wasn't that pleasant.

"Taehyung-ah." Jungkook called.

"It's hyung." Taehyung taunted that made Jungkook smiled.

"Pretty hyung." He speaks once again that made him blush. All the boys got jealous seeing their maknae made Taehyung blushed just by saying how beautiful he is.

Taehyung bite his lips and feel suffocated when everyone started to step closer to approach him.

His color became pale And he held his temple. Yoongi hug his mother legs and look at him with his small adorable eyes. "Mommy! Are you okay?"

All of them hold him and asked for concern if he was okay.

Namjoon get water and let him sit. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like-"

"What?" Namjoon touch his cheeks and he automatically blush.

"Gucci.."

The place turn into quiet one and Jin laughed on his squeaky tone. "Ha.ha.ha, I didn't know my future wife is capable of sending pun."

"I'm not your wife-" Taehyung speaks lowly with his head bow. He looks so small and innocent in their point of view.

His cheeks is blushing with his shyly eyes that keep on sparking.

"So are you claiming that you're the oneI'm talking about?" Jin teased.

"What no?!" Taehyung said biting his lips.

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin crushing Taehyung small figure in a small bench that they almost forgot Yoongi who judging them with his small eyes.

"Are you done wooing my Mom?" He asked with his blank tone, an attitude he gets from his mom, of course.

"Yoongi come here stop being an emo kid." Hoseok said ushering him but Yoongi shrugged rolling his eyes.

"No. I don't want to. You're all lame. You won't get my mom trust and love with that." He speaks like he is old enough.

"What are you talking about-"

"Face the reality." Jungkook and Jimin look at him seriously. "You have to woo me first."